SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Unfortunately I sold my Cat

5K views 60 replies 29 participants last post by  PlumTexasCrazy 
#1 ·
Hi guys & girls,
Unfortunately do to a personal family issue I had to get rid of my Challenger Cat, and get another vehicle. I stayed in the hemi family though and got a granite Crystal 2016 Ram four door 2500 4x4 Power Wagon. As most of you know I'm a Police officer and I was going to need something I could use to make money with on extra jobs like road jobs & etc.
This has been a rough week, but everything is fine now and is working out.
Hopefully in the future I'll be able grab another hellcat.

As for the truck it's really nice. She's a huge truck! I feel like a little boy standing next to her.:D I haven't taken her off road yet to see what she can really do but hopefully soon. I'll post pictures in a second.
Since I don't have my cat anymore I won't be posting very much, but I will be living through you all and your cats.

#41 ·
i'm in a similar situation. traded in my 2015 power wagon for my hellcat and now i'm thinking of selling my cat. I know a lot about the power wagons both 3rd gen and 4th gen since i've owned a few. Its the most capable 4x4 from factory because of the solid front axle, lockers, winch, disconnectind sway bar, gear ratio, etc etc.

#15 ·
nooooooooooooooooo Angel!!!! awwwwwwww

sorry to hear that you had a rough week, but glad to hear it is working out. you will be back with another cat. you know you cannot resist for long. hehehehhehe

congrats on your truck sir!

#16 ·
Life is full of choices, looks like you made the right one for you! At least you had the HC experience... awesome truck! Police lives matter, be safe and thanks for your service...

#20 ·
Congrats on the truck. We have to do what we have to do. Some day you'll be a retired police officer like me. You're gonna love it. Take care and be safe
Thanks brother. I'll hit my 20 yrs in law enforcement this year, i just wish it was all with the same agency and retirement system, but I do love it so much.

#30 ·
I'm definitely thinking about. I was talking to a local off road shop and the said 35" are definitely possible and all they recommend was to raise/level the front out which is about 2", and the can do it with a simple spacer. So I am looking into it.:D

#32 ·
Thanks Link,
Funny thing driving this big beast is making me feel safer already. Driving down the street now is like Moses parting the Red Sea, the cars just move out of my way, and no one has cut in front of me at the last minute like they did all the time in my Cat. Lol!

#29 ·
Angel, I am really sad to read that your road through life is a lil rocky at this time, but this, too, shall pass. Please do stay with us here on the forum, I have always enjoyed your knowledge, humor, and insight ... and I hope to continue to enjoy you (hmmm, I don't think that sounds right, but you know what I mean, LOL). Don't sweat too much about the Cat ... because you are still in a sweet ride! Take care, hang in there, and thank you for your service!! I love LEO's! *BIG HUG*

April

#37 ·
Nice truck. You'll get used to the size. I can judge my Lightning within less than an inch on my offside at 30mph. Can make my passenger a little nervous. Remember I am on the other side of the road over here. Be safe and hope to see you back in a Cat soon

#38 ·
Nice looking truck. As mentioned previously, you'll probably get another Cat, when the time is right. Good to know you've got the week squared away. I also didn't know you were a police officer. I really appreciate the job you men and women do, especially as I get older, and the world gets crazier. Stay alert and careful out there - we'll be watching for your posts.:D

#39 ·
Ah, man sorry to hear about your situation.

Love the truck. Hope you get a Hellcat sometime soon and stay around the site.

Stay safe!

Reactions: blaze
#40 ·
My thoughts are you're a servent, to the community and the needs of others like your family. The blessings and rewards of that are worth a stack of Hellcats. Generally that means you will be rewarded beyond your expectations. Maybe you'll be sitting in something even cooler than a Hellcat, and this is all because of the choices you make, and the path you are on, your personal sacrifice etc, whether you know it or not.

Enjoy and thanks for your service.

#47 ·
My thoughts are you're a servent, to the community and the needs of others like your family. The blessings and rewards of that are worth a stack of Hellcats. Generally that means you will be rewarded beyond your expectations. Maybe you'll be sitting in something even cooler than a Hellcat, and this is all because of the choices you make, and the path you are on, your personal sacrifice etc, whether you know it or not.

Enjoy and thanks for your service.
Thank you truly Tallcool1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.