Upgrade the look of black rims Tape Works

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Appearance' started by Walrus, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Walrus

Walrus Hellcat Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I noticed a thread on (Tape Works) adding a contrasting tape color to the outer rim of the factory black rims. The site is quite easy to maneuver thru. Great selection of colors and a great tool to install the tape. You get 5 rolls which each roll easily does each rim (spare roll in case you mess up.). Besides the colors there's 4 different finishes. Being red green color blind I emailed and asked for help with possible color and finish. I thought purple would go good with PCP body color. Tape works recommended chartreuse (yellow). It looks great to me. I'll try and post a pix soon. Great product and service. Delivered when I asked for delayed shipment. I will post later on how the product stands up but I believe it will work out. If you decide to change color, just peel off and install new color.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hemibuck

Hemibuck Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I was going to do this but decided to not.

3. Walrus

Walrus Hellcat Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Finally got time to install fluorescent chartreuse trim on the black wheels. It's brite. Going to get a set of hellcat side emblems, 2 SRT emblems and the Dodge on the tail lights and paint them in the same fluorescent chartreuse color as the trim tape. I'll post pics once it's all done.