Used Torred Challenger for sale in Florida

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by rubbel, Jul 9, 2015.

1. rubbel

rubbel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I heard about this car on the radio last night. Used ( ~800 miles ) Challenger Hellcat for $ 75,000 in Plant city Florida at a chevy dealer. Torred with Sepia interior.

I will not comment on price but thought I would provide a link in case somebody might want to try and make a deal with them.

Tampa Dodge Challenger in Plant City Stingray Chevrolet Deals 2C3CDZC99FH713858

2. 440 Superbee

440 Superbee Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's crazy for a used Cat. They're 2 Cats (1 red & 1 sublime) for sale $20K over MSRP located in Starke, FL. Fn crazy I say. Just as crazy for a used Cat at $75K.

Good luck if anyone out there is interested.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MikeD1

MikeD1 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    University in Davie still has both Cats he's had since spring, still asking $90k for them !
    Has a 392 with a hideous tire & wheel pkg he slapped on he wants $60K for, that's been sitting for ages as well.
    Bay in Panama City is still sitting on theirs as well, $20K ADM last I heard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SCAT-CAT

SCAT-CAT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I don't know why everybody is shocked at these prices. Demand is high, supply is low. These cars are highly desirable. Dodge is now allowing an ADM of $7500.00 on all 2016 Hellcats. It's reasonable to expect owners to take that markup as well. I paid sticker, I was lucky. If someone offered me $75,000.00 for my car right now I would not sell. Wake up! When all is said and done their will be maybe 10,000 of these cars built worldwide. Cars are being crashed, raced, held hostage etc. Just like days of old. Mo power to those of you that make a profit. Just my 2 cents

5. Kurt Seward

Kurt Seward Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's great they won't be getting any more allocation. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ToddF

ToddF Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree. I talked with about 10 dealers in Florida and all of them had ADM but also a long wait - the ones that had them in the showroom had the highest ADM. The lowest and most common ADM was 10k over. From the day I decided to get one it took me two weeks to have the one I wanted. They had exactly what I wanted for options and color and was already built and ready for shipment. I didn't mind paying the ADM to get what I wanted and as quick as I did. Just my 2 cents.

7. jph129

jph129 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My brother and I each bought one for sticker. We've been buying dodges from the same guy for 15 years. We told him it was nice to get over on him for once!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. cole3986

cole3986 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What do you mean that Dodge is allowing an ADM of 7.5 K on 2016, this is the first that I am hearing of that, if the dealer wants more ADM, what is Dodge going to do? You make it sound like Dodge has control over the dealers pricing

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. M.D.

M.D. Car formerly known as Prince Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I called them to offer a cash deal up to $2.5k ADM and they wouldn't budge a cent. Unfortunately, I'm sure someone with money to burn will come and buy it, thus reinforcing their behavior. I understand supply/demand but if people just refused to pay these markups, then the dealers would have to eventually come down in price.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If someone offered me 72k for my hellcat, I would sell it,, plus mine is signed by the head of srt....

• Like Like x 2
  11. MikeD1

MikeD1 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not sure where you are getting your info, but no car company can "allow or disallow" dealer ADM. They can "punish" dealers for failing to follow their wishes regarding price gouging by not giving them desirable allocations etc. but that about it. As for demand, well that seems to be waning a bit as the last allocations pretty much sold for MSRP. Also, University has been sitting on these 2 cars since Feb. as I recall, so apparently the demand you speak of simply does not exist @ $90k or they would have been snapped up months ago.

They just can't seem to find the right dupes for these 2 cars. Will be interesting to see what they do now that the 2016's are just weeks from the start of production & these 2 cars will instantly be 1 model year down. With the planned ramp up in production #'s, you would be a real fool to pay ADM for a "leftover" model IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SCAT-CAT

SCAT-CAT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Mike, I'm not sure why this bothers you. Check the forum. The thread is in there somewhere about Dodge conceding to ADM with no penalties. Why do you care if someone pays 90k for a Hellcat? Recently Hellcats have been selling above 80k at auctions. Check the records it's public knowledge. Some people believe this car is over valued, some over valued. Truly it seems it's much like buying a home. If you want it, have the cash, and the price is right for you then pull the trigger. Relax it's all gonna be ok. You don't have a say in the outcome! Sit back and reap the rewards if you own, don't hate if your not an owner. Just sayin

13. MikeD1

MikeD1 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What bothers me is ppl spreading rumors that are simply not true ! What thread is that & was that "info" verified by someone connected to FCA ?? There were plenty of threads where members speculated (secretly wished??) that had happened, but I can't recall 1 actually being verified by any of the members here who actually work for FCA.

I don't care, you can go pay $1M for one of you want, its your $$. All I'm saying is there are plenty of M6 cars being posted on this forum regularly @ MSRP. Given that, IMO, you'd be a fool to pay ADM right now on a M6 car. As for the 2 @ University for $90K, they have been there since Feb. so clearly there is no market for them @ that price point. As the weeks roll by & we start closing in on the launch of the '16's and the promised increase in availability, I fail to see how that would increase interest/demand for leftover '15's. If someone just HAS to have Sublime or PB, they could buy any other color & get it repainted by high end shop for less than the ADM. The end product would likely be better to boot given all the crappy paint coming out of the factory anyway :rolleyes:

14. BD2DBONE

BD2DBONE Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    TIG would say it's now worth less with that signature, lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. hellzya

hellzya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have the cash and desire. But I will never allow myself to be ripped off or my money go to a slime ball.

I believe the 7500 rumor was an April fools joke.

• Agree Agree x 1