SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Used Torred Challenger for sale in Florida

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  MikeD1 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That's crazy for a used Cat. They're 2 Cats (1 red & 1 sublime) for sale $20K over MSRP located in Starke, FL. Fn crazy I say. Just as crazy for a used Cat at $75K.

Good luck if anyone out there is interested.

Reactions: Expletive
#3 ·
University in Davie still has both Cats he's had since spring, still asking $90k for them !
Has a 392 with a hideous tire & wheel pkg he slapped on he wants $60K for, that's been sitting for ages as well.
Bay in Panama City is still sitting on theirs as well, $20K ADM last I heard.

Reactions: Srt8u
#4 ·
I don't know why everybody is shocked at these prices. Demand is high, supply is low. These cars are highly desirable. Dodge is now allowing an ADM of $7500.00 on all 2016 Hellcats. It's reasonable to expect owners to take that markup as well. I paid sticker, I was lucky. If someone offered me $75,000.00 for my car right now I would not sell. Wake up! When all is said and done their will be maybe 10,000 of these cars built worldwide. Cars are being crashed, raced, held hostage etc. Just like days of old. Mo power to those of you that make a profit. Just my 2 cents

#6 ·
I agree. I talked with about 10 dealers in Florida and all of them had ADM but also a long wait - the ones that had them in the showroom had the highest ADM. The lowest and most common ADM was 10k over. From the day I decided to get one it took me two weeks to have the one I wanted. They had exactly what I wanted for options and color and was already built and ready for shipment. I didn't mind paying the ADM to get what I wanted and as quick as I did. Just my 2 cents.

#12 ·
If someone offered me 72k for my hellcat, I would sell it,, plus mine is signed by the head of srt....
Mike, I'm not sure why this bothers you. Check the forum. The thread is in there somewhere about Dodge conceding to ADM with no penalties. Why do you care if someone pays 90k for a Hellcat? Recently Hellcats have been selling above 80k at auctions. Check the records it's public knowledge. Some people believe this car is over valued, some over valued. Truly it seems it's much like buying a home. If you want it, have the cash, and the price is right for you then pull the trigger. Relax it's all gonna be ok. You don't have a say in the outcome! Sit back and reap the rewards if you own, don't hate if your not an owner. Just sayin

#13 ·
Mike, I'm not sure why this bothers you. Check the forum. The thread is in there somewhere about Dodge conceding to ADM with no penalties.
What bothers me is ppl spreading rumors that are simply not true ! What thread is that & was that "info" verified by someone connected to FCA ?? There were plenty of threads where members speculated (secretly wished??) that had happened, but I can't recall 1 actually being verified by any of the members here who actually work for FCA.

Why do you care if someone pays 90k for a Hellcat? Recently Hellcats have been selling above 80k at auctions.
I don't care, you can go pay $1M for one of you want, its your $$. All I'm saying is there are plenty of M6 cars being posted on this forum regularly @ MSRP. Given that, IMO, you'd be a fool to pay ADM right now on a M6 car. As for the 2 @ University for $90K, they have been there since Feb. so clearly there is no market for them @ that price point. As the weeks roll by & we start closing in on the launch of the '16's and the promised increase in availability, I fail to see how that would increase interest/demand for leftover '15's. If someone just HAS to have Sublime or PB, they could buy any other color & get it repainted by high end shop for less than the ADM. The end product would likely be better to boot given all the crappy paint coming out of the factory anyway :rolleyes:

#16 ·
Yeah, there was that April Fools thread ! Guess someone didn't read the whole thing :rolleyes:

Reactions: 440 Superbee
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.