Vendor Commentary: Just got off the phone with Speedlogix and...

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Hayabusa, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Firstly, I haven't been posting for months because I parted ways with my beloved '15 Hellcat Challenger :(. It was quite a downer and I'll post later tonight with an update and pics of my new '16 Hellcat Challenger :D (did not expect to buy another one at this point, but that's the story I'll share in a separate post).

Just spoke with Chris from Speedlogix and wanted to share. The parts for my 1st Cat came from them and the customer experience was excellent!

This time I called as I have not brought the car home yet after purchasing yesterday. I'm having my "regular stuff" done (20 black locking Gorilla's, Z23's, etc) before bringing her home and wanted to check Speedlogix stock and delivery times.

Headlines: Easy to deal with, quick, efficient, really knowledgeable, effectively answers questions/offers opinion and you make the decision (said another way: honest and respectful: doesn't try to upsell you!).

Thanks, Chris and Lisa! You are a part of making my Hellcat: Round 2 a great experience.

• Like Like x 3
  2. shazzes5

shazzes5 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I also dealt with Chris at Speedlogix...great guy and very knowledgeable. I purchased a bunch of goodies during the Black Friday sale and I am very pleased with the products the service and the experience. I am planning to drive the family in my HC from Massachusetts to West Palm Florida soon and they are on my list to visit and meet and greet. Who knows maybe they will have coffee and cars when I'm there. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. swatdoc

swatdoc Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great people to deal with - I've been a customer since 2010 when I got my first of 4 Mopars.

Always very helpful and go the extra mile for me with shipping since I'm in Hawaii.

Usually Chris helps me too. BTW - Chris and Mikey are one and the same.

• Like Like x 1