VOTS under construction

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Jungle Jim, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Tammie: not sure where to put this BUT.....just went to vots site and it now says site under construction. Are they having too many hits of us checking on our kats or just ??????

2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Interesting. I think we will keep this as its own post for now so others can catch it. Thanks for the update.;) Another post indicates that SRT is reporting no cats will go out till mid to end of November. I am trying to get some confirmation. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That sucks swamp water.

4. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Agree. With a cesspool next to it!!:confused:

5. Richard Drummer

Richard Drummer Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Now Tammie, I didn't say go out, I said arrive. Lol

Rich

6. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Maybe they're updating it to say "All Hellcats shipping this Friday!!" ;)...one can hope anyway

• Like Like x 1
  7. RoadwarriorCA

RoadwarriorCA Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You know for argument sake, lets say they don’t hit the street until December. Then its 2nd allocation time….Huum! “Is there a problem Houston ?”…..

Lets face it, it’s a mass produced care for $60K, not a Ferrari. Look at all the SXT’s in the lot at Brampton. Common sense would dictate that when the dealers had the POC’s on 9-9-2014, and customers were able to accept the options problems (that is another story), they would be on the trains by now.

VOTS, they should hire a developer from Amazon. You know how many are in stock and when it will be delivered. Also you are told if there will be a delays- that is Dodges problem right now, not letting the consumer know of any delays officially.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just called SRT and found out my car did ship out and is now in Michigan! Yaaaa! It is still on the way to its momma!!!! Watch out!:D

• Like Like x 4
  9. The Dude

The Dude Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    VOTS dumped out Monday afternoon thru my comp into safty mode..lol It wont be back up for a while...
    Tammie you got some energy!! Girl reminds me of someone I know :)Been thru what your going thru twice with Mopar directly. This isn't no ordinary Baby coming its Rosemary's child..lol Been driving 620 plus rwhp for several years now this is like having Stephan King build a challenger straight from the gates of tire burning hell. Have friends running 1700 rwhp Challengers imagine that hit of 250 nos. :)
    Beware tickets add up fast,and ditches come up quicker sideways at 70 mph..Get a good radar det asap !!

FYI:
    Detroit is the rail staging area for the Midwest your close now, but keep in mid they hold there as they fill the rail cars.I've seen thousands stacked at that facility they ship out in mass they cant afford individual shipping.
    But yah never know it has happened to me twice in the past so get that garage ready and make up a tire budget asap.

I do know one thing via my buddy at the plant they are rolling out hellcats staggered on the line like they do for 2 weeks now :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Dude! I agree with everything you just said! I would say your energy kicks right up there with mine and you have been through this before. I hope to go through it again in 10 more years when they come out with some new bad a$$ ride that I gotta have while my Hellcat sits in my garage still kicking butt and taking names!!! I get 2 deferrals a year on my tickets unless I get caught going too fast then it's considered wreckless driving and I can't get a deferral. I am gonna definitely get a radar detector and try to behave...kinda! I might get sideways, but I will avoid ditches! I am cool with my Hellbaby having to wait as long as I know it is still progressing home, I am good! Great input. Thanks;)

11. The Dude

The Dude Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Fun Times for all again ::)) Love seeing this all go down.
    Rock it girl!!

12. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    ALWAYS! Thanks. Back at Ya!:D

13. The Dude

The Dude Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Tammie, I know what its like not getting sleep waiting,hitting refresh over and over...Coffee don't cut it as I so could relate to what your going thru however it will be over soon,and a new Chapter will start!
    VOTS stinks!! Back in the day Dodge let us hack Win vin and we all tracked our cars daily every step of the build..Sadly that's gone my buddy who wrote the script has shut Win Vin down for 2015 as well as Dodge.
    Happy to be here and to help out if ever needed.
    Tammie I Wish I joined a few weeks ago.I could have had a few factory workers sign your car somewhere like a Easter Egg to find:) Just like the ole days.
    Here is the link to the old Tracking Win Vin site..2008 - 2014 Dodge Challenger Registry

14. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That would have been AMAZING! I am taking a week of vacation when it gets here just to find every bell and whistle my baby has! Anything that can be shared about the birth of my Hellbaby is GREATLY appreciated!!!! ;)

15. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It appears that we are going to start seeing Hellcats popping up all over pretty soon. I am glad they had a rigorous inspection before they were sent off. Once I get my Hellbaby, I don't wanna have to drop it off at the shop for anything other than an oil change and I would do that myself if I wasn't such a sissy and worried I would screw it up with my clumsy ways! LOL:)