Voucher Date

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat' started by Bob Loblaw, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I think I may have figured out why the voucher date termination is in January of 2017.

I was told today by my dealership that their first allocation for the 2016 Charger Hellcat would not be until February. I am extremely frustrated. I ordered mine on 1/12/15. That order was cancelled a couple of weeks ago and I assumed I would be able to reorder the car this week, I received a phone call from the dealership telling me that they have a Challenger allocation now but wouldn't have their first Charger one until February.

2. Steven_sbs

Steven_sbs Browncoats Unite Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had a dealer in New Jersey tell me they were not getting a Charger allocation until February also. Try a different dealer (or two or three). Or the Jan 2017 voucher date is so you can order a 2017 model in August 2016.

3. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    This dealer is giving me a good deal. I have used them exclusively for years and refer a ton of people to them. I think I will get the car below msrp I just hate waiting. I have been so disappointed. You would think that they would try to accommodate customers holding vouchers right away. But I guess not. I think this is completely out of the dealer's hands. It seems like this is Dodge's response to the way things went the first time . What gets me is that loyal customers are the ones who end up getting it in the end. I will have ordered a car in jan 15 and how to reorder in February 16

4. Steven_sbs

Steven_sbs Browncoats Unite Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So much for that idea. Good to know. Thanks

5. Smog Dog

Smog Dog Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I would forget the below MSRP deal and find another dealer with August allotment now. If you wait until February allocation to order you may find that your dealer does not have allotment for even a few more months. So it may be summer until you get your Hellcat which is depreciated by about 8 months of the model year. Call Butch Hora in Virginia Beach at 855-975-8593 or just go to Dodge.com and call around. You will find August allotment at MSRP.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. 707hpcharger

707hpcharger Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    The other scary thing about waiting til February is FCA says there may be some shuffling of allocations in February. Your dealer may lose that allocation all together.

7. BlackbirdWS6

BlackbirdWS6 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    NJ dealer ordered my Charger on 8/17 with a MSRP deal. I ordered a 2015 on 1/17 which never arrived. I would look around for a dealer with an Aug allocation otherwise it looks like you will need to wait. Good luck.

8. DSung

DSung Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I am in the same situation. Does anyone know of a dealer in or around Houston, TX that has allocation for August that would sell me one? If it saves me time calling around, I would appreciate it!