SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Wall Graphic from eBay

4K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  rollieman 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Saw these on ebay.. offered in various sizes, color combos. Thought I'd grab one for the garage. Arrived today, much better quality than expected.. thicker vinyl like paper that sticks and resticks (static cling).

iphone 6+ for size

if you'd like to price one of these for yourself... note, I am not a vendor, no idea who this guy is but he shipped out quick. - http://goo.gl/cBKnZv (ebay link shortned)

when ordering, satin hoods are not listed so when you pay, in the details or instructions area you detail what you're after. I told him... white challenger, black wheels, satin hood.

he does brass wheels, non satin hoods etc as well if you wish.

good stuff!
Cool

#10 ·
#12 ·
Here's mine on the garage wall...

View attachment 20412

I want one of these wall banners, but my wife says I'm buying too much HC stuff...

It has been pretty bad in the last few weeks, isn't the first step admitting you've got a problem???

#5 ·
BiG Dawg - YOU are the guy that got me on to this! ha!

i saw this pic posted in another thread.. where does your cat sleep I think.. I saw the wall graphic and thought.. hmmmmm

Now, if I could only find a decent SRT banner I'd be set! lol

#6 ·
It can be addictive! If you're interested, the large srt banner I have in the picture I found on ebay also. Seller offers different sizes and colors...heavy duty...I like mine. Just a thought. Hopefully, in a couple of months, you'll like what I'm doing to the interior. Holding off on the performance upgrades until i get smarter on the process and decide how far I want to go (finances permitting).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.