Want to Order a 2016 Hellcat

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by theamcguy, Aug 21, 2015.

1. theamcguy

theamcguy Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    I am looking for a dealer that want to sell a Challenger HC. My local dealer who I have bought 5 cars from since 1987 will sell me one for $10 above sticker. No thanks. I am looking for a customer ordered 2016 HC

PW7 Bright White
    ULXC Ruby Red Interior Nappa leather and Alcantara suede seats in Ruby red still available as a No Charge option)
    CGQ Red Seat Belts
    TN2 Summer Tires
    DEC Manual Transmission

If you have an allocation and are interested in ordering this car and selling it for MSRP, please send me a PM. Very experienced ordering new cars over the net, my last 5 cars have been done like this.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. pinetreecat

pinetreecat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    May be helpful to list state or region you wish to purchase. Good luck with your quest!

Looking for a Charger HC or a Challenger?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. Steven_sbs

Steven_sbs Browncoats Unite Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would suggest you start with dodge.com, get a list of dealers in a 200+ mile radius of where you live, and start making your own phone calls. Ask 2 questions... Do you have a current available allocation, and will you sell at MSRP - no mark up. That's what all of us are doing. It takes a little bit of work, but worth doing. Most of us are not dealers on this site. And the most important thing to tell a dealer since it's not in your posting, do you want a Challenger or Charger. Good luck. Post your results when you order a car.

4. theamcguy

theamcguy Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    I live in NC, I have bought cars from as far away as Dallas, where I buy is not important I get the car delivered right to my driveway with in state tags and tax already paid.

5. Smog Dog

Smog Dog Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Try Butch Hora in Virginia Beach. When I spoke with him on Monday he had 2 Chargers left to sell in the next few months. Sells at MSRP. BTW the red seat belts are included with the no cost Ruby Red/Black interior. As has been stated, Dodge.com is a very good tool.

6. Jontall

Jontall Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I've been knocking my head against the wall with dealers to order and getting no-where. I've tried Reedman in PA and they sell at MSRP, but I'm 26 on the list and don't think I'll get a car this year. I called David Dodge in PA who was suppose to be selling at MSRP and they told me that was for 2015 cars. For a 2016, they want $5000 over MSRP and I told them that I would never do business with a dealer that does that. I'm running out of options.

7. CoffeeJunkie

CoffeeJunkie Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    try Patterson Dodge in Wichita Falls Texas, Speak to Michael Mason and tell him Mike H. sent you. Pretty good guys there.

8. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's been said here many times but given how this went down in 2015 and the confusion already with 2016 orders I'd find a dealer with an allocation and a price that suits you and place an order. Then I would go find a car that some dealer bought for stock (or someone bailed on last minute) and snatch it up.

If I waited for my order I'd still be riding a moped. Instead I've been driving a Hellcat for almost 8 months!