Watch this unmarked police man get pulled over and told

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Carnage, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    OMG! Always Washington has this BS going on. I am sure this is someones twist on a law that has absolutely no accuracy to it. You don't have to pull over if it is an undercover cop, you can call 911 to verify it is really an officer before you pull over, but that is the only law I know of regarding that. Sadly, there are a lot of wing nuts around here. They were just going after the police for speeding and getting away with it from other police. I don't have a problem with that. They let me get away with it too as long as I am not risking anyone or thing. Some flexibility is good. We have every kind of undercover car you can imagine. I got pulled over one time by a Volvo Station wagon!! They are sneaky lil buggers, but there is a lot of road rage out here and those police protect a lot of peeps from those ragers!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah there some issues with this in Houston but the cars for most part have a hologram of the police name on it. A few dont. Gotta be careful, don't pull over for one at night especially. My fiancé's sister was out past midnight one time driving near her college and going back to the house and she happened to drive by an unmarked vehicle and the dude tried to flag her down and make her pull over, she sped up and kept going, the guy didn't even bother chasing her down, it looked like a dangerous guy in a fake uniform.

4. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Scary! Smart to not stop. Especially by colleges.

• Agree Agree x 1