Went to Mega Mopar Action today at the Texasmotorspeedway.

Discussion in 'National SRT Hellcat Events' started by TxTorrnado, Mar 28, 2015.

1. TxTorrnado

TxTorrnado Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This morning I decided to check out Mega Mopar Action today. The last time I went to an event there it was so crowded, I wasn't sure about taking The Kat till I checked it out. Man, I was so wrong. Apparently, the events have been bought out (according to one of the venders) and I couldn't even get my kids T-shirts from the event because there weren't any. Anyway, I plan on going next year and did meet a lot of nice people and saw a lot of nice cars. Videos to follow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TxTorrnado

TxTorrnado Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  3. TxTorrnado

TxTorrnado Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Hellcat was sure a car to be respected at the event because car the had lots of mods were not turning the time that the Hellcat turned. One fellow in a viper turned an 11.8 that pretty much looked like he knew what he was doing and the 17-20 year old kid that ran turned an 11.6. First time on drag radials and everybody was watching him. I think he did a very admirable job all things considered. He did slip into neutral the second time he ran but hey, everybody has to learn. Having prob with that video. I may post it later.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  4. greenwithenvy

greenwithenvy Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah, I had my 2 1970 Cuda's there. While he may have been a little green behind the wheel, he still managed to pull a low ET of 11.42 at almost 127. That is pretty respectable.

5. Jacob B.

Jacob B. Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    HELL YEA! 11.4 for someone's first time down the track. I've got videos of 3 runs on my YouTube channel!