Went to Sprouts market and Rudy's bbq

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Carnage, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    At Rudy's bbq A cool American truck guy with plaid shirt and a cap just bought his new Dodge Ram Truck gave me a thumbs up and said nice ride man.

Then at Sprouts Food Market A guy named Lucas from Brazil worked there had a Red Challenger '14 Pentastar he just bought. He immediately stopped me when I entered the store and we conversated for a few minutes. The store manager and another worker were eye ballin him and probably wondering why he was not working and chatting with me.

The guy said he wanted a hellcat but his sales guy said to wait until they drop in price later this year. So much I could tell him that we've all learned on here but I decided to not say much about allocations and what not.

2. caren

caren Hell-o Kitty

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I've had this happen to me a lot this week. One guy was taking pictures of me. Another stopped me in the parking lot. And then today someone was talking to me about it in stop and go traffic lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very nice we get lots of attention with this hellcat lol