What Color Challenger Hellcat Are You Getting?

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by 4Nines, Aug 15, 2014.

?

What Color Challenger Hellcat Are You Getting?

1. TorRed

22 vote(s)
    14.1%
  2. Redline Pearl Tri Coat

10 vote(s)
    6.4%
  3. B5 Blue

12 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Bright White

10 vote(s)
    6.4%
  5. Billet Metallic

9 vote(s)
    5.8%
  6. Granite Crystal

13 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Ivory Pearl Tri Coat

12 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Jazz Blue

8 vote(s)
    5.1%
  9. Phantom Black

15 vote(s)
    9.6%
  10. Sublime Metallic

29 vote(s)
    18.6%
  11. Pitch Black

16 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. 4Nines

4Nines VIP Hellcat Member

The Challenger Hellcat looks good in just about any color, but when it comes down to buying what color are you going to get?

2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat colors:
    TorRed
    Redline Pearl Tri Coat
    B5 Blue
    Bright White
    Billet Metallic
    Granite Crystal
    Ivory Pearl Tri Coat
    Jazz Blue
    Phantom Black
    Sublime Metallic
    Pitch Black

2. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dig these polls :) I chose the Pitch Black for the Charger but the Challenger I'd go with the Billet Metallic. I think the Billet on the Challenger with some black rims would be freaking awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DrumsOfGrohl

DrumsOfGrohl Hellcat Member

I'm goin with the Ivory Pearl. It reminds me of the old car chase/cop shows of the 70s.

cereal, i like where your heads at, with the black rims. bad ass!

• Like Like x 1
  4. irongame

irongame Hellcat Member

I ordered my Hellcat Challenger in Granite Pearl. I was going back and forth between Lime and the two Blacks. But after checking out some of the colors on other Dodge vehicles at the dealership - The dark Grey (GP) struck me as stunning I saw it in the showroom on a CJ Willys edition (in low-light) and outside in the sun (bright-light) and it looked great either way. Plus I dig the red accented brake calipers and the red seat belts contrasting with the grey. I also ordered the Satin-Black hood for a little more contrast. I like the fact that the Hellcat wheels have a greyish/mettallic look that somewhat matches the Granite Pearl paint as well. I definitely went for the more sinister sleeper look as opposed to flashy.

That being said I kind of fell in love with the Pearl White that DrumsofGrohl ordered for his. They had a Grand Cherokee Limited Edition in Ivory Pearl and it was stunning as well! Very bright and it stands out big time! Good choice.

• Like Like x 3
  5. 4Nines

4Nines VIP Hellcat Member

Awesome! I don't think I've seen a photo of a Hellcat with a Satin-Black hood. Do you have a pic you can show us?

6. irongame

irongame Hellcat Member

LOL, check that. I changed my mind. As I understand it the REDLINE Pearl Tri-Coat will be "late availability" like the Brass Monkey Wheels (which is the exact same wheel but in a brassy/metallic finish you can see on some of the Hellcats out there for promotional purposes) I prefer the Black finish on the wheels myself. If I can get the REDLINE Pearl Tri-Coat (darker red) paint I am going with that (with the Black-Satin Hood as well). I also ditched the Nappa/Alantara seats for the all Black Laguna Leather seats with red seats belts for contrast. I also set it up that I am putting my Hellcat in a local paint shop the day I finally pick it up to have a Bumble/Super Bee inspired striping done on the rear end in the same matching Satin-Balck the Hood will be. I am also having a custom SRT Hellcat logo painted in the Bumble Bee stripe (like the Super Bee's of old) in matching Brembo Brake Caliper Red along with the Hood Scoop bezel and the side hood heating vents (for more red on black contrast). Some might think its dumb to alter a brand new car like this, but I want to add a few custom pieces that will make my Hellcat stand-out among any other.

I also am also ditching the back-seat and having a Roll-Cage (painted in Brembo Red) put in immediately.

This all being said. If the REDLINE Paint isn't immediately available I will go with my original order of the Granite Pearl (which is very sweet as well) with all the above mentioned custom paint accouterments.

What do you think fellow Mopar heads?

• Like Like x 1
  7. 707SRT

707SRT Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My avatar shows how my baby will roll off the assy-line...! Black rims and hood with stick!

• Like Like x 1
  8. THEONE

THEONE Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    For years I begged for sublime and then I realized that it would be everywhere, it is an awesome color but it will be everywhere. Granite Pearl is the color I decided on. I wish they would have made certain colors Hellcat only.

9. 707SRT

707SRT Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My first choice was gray, silver or granite, however, I feel that these colors are not "special" enough for the hellcat and don't really make the lines show. Sublime will be in everyone's face while the other colors will fade with all the other silver, gray and black cars on the road. I'm 70% sublime and 30% red. Sounds like there is enought time to make up our minds since you can't even place orders yet.

10. THEONE

THEONE Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree with you I have owned three SRT8 Challengers 6.1 Hemi Orange, 6.4 Deep Water Blue and my Current 6.4 Yellow Jacket. I was really hoping they would have a short run on sublime, but they screwed up on limiting the color to certain models. Sublime can be ordered on the SXT , RT, SRT and the Hellcat and so far it looks like it is the most popular build color. To be perfectly honest I think the color that really pops and will go down as the color to have on this car is Ivory Pearl Tri coat but I would clean the damn thing everyday lol. That is going to be a very short run.

11. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I've heard rumor that Plum Crazy will be a limited color. If so I'll wait for that.

12. Tspoon

Tspoon VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Did not want to wait for White Pearl, as that color will be late avaiability.

The Tor Red is just killer with the Sepia interior. All the colors are nice though.

13. irongame

irongame Hellcat Member

Out of the 2 different red's (Tor & Redline) I like the TorRed better. It has an orangish hue that hearkens back to the old school Mopar's.. I like your choice of the Laguna Sepia (tan) as well. I switched from the Nappa/Alcantara to the Black Laguna for my Hellcat (my Challenger HC will be Sublime with Black Hood).

One of the early edition/promotional Challenger Hellcats that have been floating around on YouTube is TorRed with the Sepia Tan Laguna Leather. It also comes with Sepia Leather door panels as well (very fricking kewl!)

I was told the Sepia Leather is also a "late availability" (as are the Brass Monkey finish wheels)

I was the 3rd person to pre-order a Hellcat Challenger from my local Dodge dealership. The first 2 before me were both ordered in Ivory Pearl White Tri-Coat. One of the customers also ordered a Hellcat Charger is the same Ivory White paint (very kewl!)

14. Tspoon

Tspoon VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Sepia Leather is not a late availability, Brass monkey wheels are late and also the White Pearl will be late also.

The White Pearl color was my first choice, but did not wish to wait.

15. 707SRT

707SRT Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I put the order for mine in today and have to admit that I changed my mind.
    I went with billet metallic instead of sublime. I was able to look at a sublime challenger up close and personally did not like the color since it did not meet my expectations compared with how the pics in the internet look like.
    Got the black hood and the upgraded black interior, stick and sunroof.
    Would have opted for the brass monkey wheels - might get them once available.