What did you trade in for your Hellcat

28K views 145 replies 103 participants last post by  spbmopar 
#1 ·
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Chevrolet camaro Coupé
Land vehicle Chevrolet camaro Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

2011 Camaro SS convertible.

See less See more
#6 ·
My 2013 R/T with only 8500 miles on it. Loved this car but the Hellcat was WELL worth it.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat

Reactions: El-Gato
#16 ·
Sold my 2011 IE.....didnt want to take the trade in hit....also didnt want to be locked down to any dealership---wanted to be able to drive/fly anywhere to get my HC --which is what i did.

wish i had the room to keep my 2011...always loved the color combo and do miss it.....financially i could have done it, but its kinda stupid to have 2 of the same car

#17 ·
You got the license plate I wanted Huggy!! Now I don't need it....traded in my '11 SRT 392....wish I could of kept it. Only 12K on the clock.

#19 ·
You got the license plate I wanted Huggy!!
my #1 choice was 392 HEMI...so i got my 2nd choice HEMI 392.....since my car was only an order in sept 2010 and i wanted that plate i had it for my wifes Toyota Sienna (never put it on---drove illegal for a couple of months).......so i ended up knowing the guy who got my #1 choice 392 HEMI...turns out he got it in Jan 2011......so the DMV gave me my 2nd choice when choice #1 was most likely available.....now i check on line and only choose 1 plate.....wanted 707HP for my HC...already taken

#26 ·
Sold my 2014 Mustang GT/CS. Didn't want to risk getting screwed on trade in. Don't miss it and sometimes forget that I even had it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.