What did you trade in for your Hellcat

28K views 145 replies 103 participants last post by  spbmopar 
#1 ·
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Chevrolet camaro Coupé
Land vehicle Chevrolet camaro Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

2011 Camaro SS convertible.

See less See more
#74 ·
Sold my '14 392 Core outright. Used the proceeds for the Cat.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Motor vehicle

Reactions: El-Gato
#78 ·
Sold My 1969 GTX 440 6 BBL automatic for money to pay for the HC
Ohhhh that one is gonna hurt tomorrow! Someone is gettin a nice GTX! Gotta love those big cube old B Bodys!

#82 ·
I really liked my 2011 Dodge Challenger. I was worried about making a mistake when I sold it to buy the Hellcat. When I drove the Hellcat off the dealer's lot, I didn't look back. I really, really liked my 2011, but I absolutely love my Hellcat.

Reactions: Red Harley
#84 ·
Nothing!!

Take that back! My soul!!!:(

#85 ·
Traded my beloved 2009 Hemi Orange 6 Speed SRT8. 15K miles of autocross, road course, drag strips and family weekend excursions. Yes, Ford and Chevy, Mopar makes a pony car that will fit a family of 4, a dog and luggage for a week's vacation! Good times in that car. I swore I would never sell her like I sold the 69 6BBL 440 hemi orange Road Runner I had in high school.....but then we all know how that goes! As most have posted, once I drove the hellcat, there was no looking back. It's only been 2 weeks and 350 miles, lets hope I made the right decision!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.