SRT Hellcat Forum banner

What HC rims are you going to get?

7K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  Mtr 
#1 ·
This is my first muscle or sports car in many years. It took me a bit to get used to the black/dark rims, but they're finally growing on me.

Looking at the Canadian site and building out my future Charger HC I'm wondering whether to go black or brass monkey. Anyone who plans on ordering decide on rims yet? What do you like and why??

#10 ·
If B5 can be ordered when order banks open in the US for HC Charger, the wife wants black rims. If we can't get B5, she wants Brass Monkey on white. I think the Brass Monkey would be awesome on either...

Reactions: hellcat1
#12 ·
Still waiting for Brass monkey paint code

#22 ·
I kept the old chrome rims from my Charger and they are kinda beat up. I was thinking about doing black chrome and buying a POS to put them on. I know I want a Dodge so, I just need to make sure it has the same bolt pattern and costs under $2k! LOL ;). The wheels will be worth more than the car!

#24 ·
Yeah, I found one car so far. I could go Ch&vy, there are quite a few with that bolt pattern...just not that desperate for THAT much of a POS! Lol...I would have to park around the block and walk to my car..:D Then wear a hat and park a block from my office...I'm afraid the HEMI gods might take my Hellcat superpowers or something! Lol;)

#25 · (Edited)
I saw many dealers listing hyper black on EBay as Hellcat wheels, but they are 392 wheels cause they are 20x9 instead of 20x9.5 and they are over $800 a piece...:eek:
I'm not 100% positive but I think the 2015 SRT392 uses the 20x9.5 wheel with the 275 tires. The Scat Pack has the 20x9's with 245 tires. So if the Hyper Black wheels are off an SRT392 they should work.

#26 ·
I'm not 100% positive but I think the 2015 SRT392 uses the 20x9x5 wheel with the 275 tires. The Scat Pack has the 20x9's with 245 tires. So if the Hyper Black wheels are off an SRT392 they should work.
You are correct

#32 ·
I went for the Brass Monkey wheels. I have a picture of a TorRed Charger with the Brass Monkey rims that looks sweet.

#38 ·
I like both, but I went with the black on my Charger. I only would have chosen Brass Monkey had I ordered the car in white instead of B5.

#39 ·
I think the "brass monkey" rims are horrible.. it looks like it wants to be a WRX Subaru. I'm just not a fan.. The WRX's have had these for a while.. I know its more than blasphemy to compare the 2 vehicles.. but I would just rather do black or chrome. I'm not sure of the factory options on wheels for the Charger H/C. If gold was the only option, I'd be buying new ones.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.