What is going on?

Discussion in 'Speedlogix' started by ArcticWolf, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf BackinBlack

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Ok

It's time for.........you really want to know what grinds my gears!!!

Somebody advise where my order 36936 is that was placed 06/08/15??

I've sent emails and messages last week asking, NOBODY from Speedlogix can take the time and advise where my billet stuff is :mad:

Great customer service.....yup I'm not impressed at all.........now I'm pissed.

I don't hear from you guys by end of today, I'm gonna cancel the whole god dam order, you can refund my money and I'll gladly spend my money else where!! This is bullshit!!!

Done with my rant :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  2. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    they posted on another thread that they have been away testing and will catch up today

3. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf BackinBlack

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I don't care Train.........they could reply personally............I knew I should have just ordered direct from Billet :mad:

BS......I'm not a happy camper :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    your welcome Darcy :rolleyes: No need to get your knickers in a twist with someone try'n to help.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf BackinBlack

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry Train.......I apologize.

Just that I'm waiting for a reply since last Wed.....and still nothing :mad:

I've been ripped off before and I'm not gonna get taken for a ride again..........I'm not going through that!

6. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wouldn't totally blame Speedlogix either. I've had great responses from them. And i do have a direct or in with Billet, placed mid June, and still not ready yet and not sure if they will be shipped by mid July when i get back home. If they are behind waiting on Billet then its just a snow-ball effect. I'm sure they will get back to you and you will get your parts soon. But if you do cancel, maybe that will move my order up :)

7. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You should link them in this thread so they can act on your concerns. Customer Service is critical and I am sure they would want to know if someone isn't getting back to you. Speedlogix

8. Speedlogix Sales

Speedlogix Sales Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Hello - Got your PM on Saturday night from 10:25 EST. Saw it this morning (we were not open since your PM came in). What email address did you send to? We do apologize if we missed your email.

I did reply as soon as we saw your PM this morning around 9 AM. We are just waiting on the parts to arrive back from paint.

Thanks
    Mikey

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  9. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Billet (via speedlogix) has been holding up my order for a couple of weeks too....oh well, Billet is slow and has a long lead time.....I don't know why they are like that..sucks, hopefully I'll get my stuff by august, order 6/12, everything ready except the radiator caps.....:(

10. Speedlogix

Speedlogix Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm sorry if you sent emails that went unanswered, and thank you for choosing to buy parts from us. I searched my email and have one from you on the 24th inquiring on the status and it landed in my "spam" folder. I'm sorry it didn't get seen and I don't see any others, if you sent any. We have not charged your credit card for the order, and are just waiting on the parts to come back from paint. Since you placed an order for billet that is custom painted, we had to send it out to our painter, which we do with no deposit or payment required from the customer. As soon as it comes in, we will inspect it and then charge your credit card and promptly ship it with tracking provided both in your order online and via email.

Just to be clear, we sell UPR Products billet parts, so Billet Tech is not to blame for the hold up. I don't want false blame being placed on them. We did carry BT products for many years, but we currently do not carry BT products. UPR can be also be a hold up at times, as can our painter, and with anything that we sell a lot of, inventory levels can fluctuate. We do our best to try and expedite every order while still providing the options for custom painting that everyone loves.

I've created a ticket in our help desk system so that we can stay on top of your open order and be in touch with you along the way.

Thanks,
    Lisa.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. pinetreecat

pinetreecat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    we live in an "instant society" today.

i work in retail. the world changed when everyone got cell phones.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    "instant" is a relative term, depending on where you are in the world

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf BackinBlack

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat

Hi Lisa

I chatted with Mikey via email. I'm new to ordering this kind of stuff, car shows going on. The last week here temps have been high and the same with my temper.....just impatient for nothing LOL

Nope Lisa it's all good

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hb hellcat

Hb hellcat Black Betty...BamAlam!!!

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I'm sorry to be chiming in with a negative post, I try not to do that! but I feel this needs to be said.
    I tried to order black wheel locks for my charger online. Didn't get a response to my questions online, so I called. All questions were answered, parts were "in stock", so I ordered what I needed.
    Ten days later, don't see my delivery yet, so I call....my order "just shipped this morning"? Really? 10 days for in stock to ship?
    I try to support the vendors who support my interests. This site is one of those interests.
    When items are in stock, I feel the order should be shipped immediately. (Thank you, zl1 products). If not in stock, I do understand a delay. I am very fortunate to be in so cal where most of what I want or need is on the shelf, I don't have just one source available nearby. Again, I try to support the vendors on this site.
    Long story short, I probably won't be ordering from these guys any time soon. They need to learn something about the lost art of communication!
    Still waiting on items now ordered over two weeks ago!

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Speedlogix Sales

Speedlogix Sales Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Hello,

That was my fault, I did mess up on that for you . Like I told you when we spoke on the phone the other day - they were in stock when you placed your order, but by the time we went to ship the order (later that night) we also had other orders for the same lug nuts that were placed before your order. Where I failed on this was to call you to let you know that we did run out of stock, I did not do that and I apologize. I had a stack of packing slips and was shipping parts out and did not connect that the two packing slips that we had to hold for our next shipment - one was from a customer I spoke to on the phone that I should have called to update. It did not help that the lug nuts took longer to come in then usual (they usually come to us in 2 days). So I am VERY sorry about that mix up. Was never our intention for it to go down that way - but I let that one through when you should have been notified 100% that we were waiting on our next batch.

So again, my deepest apologies for the wait and lack of communication on this order.
    Thanks
    Mikey