What is the interior of the Hellcat Charger like?

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat' started by SR-71, Feb 10, 2016.

1. SR-71

SR-71 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Is it nice and high end?
    How does it compare to the other Chargers? SRT, ScatPack?

I want to buy a Hellcat Charger, but would like to check out the interior before hand. Since there aren't any Hellcat available at any dealership near Houston, I was thinking of checking out a Charger SRT and see how it feels. How does a Charger SRT interior compare to a Hellcat Charger interior?
    Thanks!

2. SRT HC

SRT HC BANNED

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Should be very similar to the SRT Charger, if not exactly the same

3. Ty Webb

Ty Webb Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Much better than a base scat. I had a loaded scat, so it's not that much different... Better leather seats, but I think I'm going to miss the alcantara inserts from the scat.

Actually a few less creature comforts from a loaded scat - no auto wipers, no adaptive cruise control, no fog lights. But HC is actually a little quieter on the inside.

The 19 speaker HK sound system upgrade is much nicer that the 10 speaker Beats upgrade from the scat. Like night and day. Both were nicer than my '15 Audi SQ5 Bang & Olufson upgraded system. That thing was junk.

4. sandiego1

sandiego1 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I am not sure how it compares to other chargers but I picked up my 16 Charger Hellcat and the seats are great. very nice leather and an all around good feeling in the seats...but the rest of the finishes are not so good. some hard unfinished edges around on the plastic buttons and switches.
    I am coming out of a 219,000.00 Mercedes S65...the fastest and most powerful before the Hellcat. which is why I got it. that and I got tired of 10,000.00 maintenance and upkeep every 3 months. So its a trade off. I feel much better in the Hellcat. I got tired of worrying about anyone in the car not touching all the suede and other things with the S65. So back to the interior, the Hellcat is great with leather and seat comfort.

5. richmondhellcat

richmondhellcat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    HC Charger is a nice one if you don't really need all those high end interior stuffs, my personal experience with it is that it is you can get over the interior soon when you start to join the supercharge wine and you HAVE TO look ahead ALL THE TIME as this thing is way too fast. I don't have time to look down unless I operate on the really nice Uconnect system. Overall I think other than the carbon fiber trim looks a bit too fake to me, the rest are totally fine and functional, but nothing luxury to write home about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hb hellcat

Hb hellcat Black Betty...BamAlam!!!

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Similar to my Lexus and Bmw quality seats and leather. Rest of dash and other stuff is pretty typically dodge, nice but not opulent.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. four0nefive

four0nefive Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    I've never been inside one, but from pictures and the few Hellcats I've seen personally, the interior fit and finish looks very good. The seats from what I've heard are very comfy too.

8. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The interior leather is very nice and it really is comfortable. The best way I can describe driving and owning a challenger is like being on vacation. There is no worry in the world, you don't have to be anywhere, you are at peace. That to me is worth any price in the world.

9. Ty Webb

Ty Webb Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Couple other items I've noticed between the scat and the HC: paddle shifters are taller/larger in the HC and I lost the sun roof that I had in my Scat. I don't really care about the sunroof though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brian-Nicola

Brian-Nicola Hellcat Member

Vancouver Island British Columbia, Canada 123wX49n
    Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I have had ZL1, Z06, CTSv....none of them compare to the HC Interior. Fit and finish is great, well laid out and very comfy seats. The HK sound system is one of the best I have ever had. With the SRT pages the car can be as comfortable for getting groceries as you like or a few switches and it becomes a HELLCAT!

11. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Is the charger interior different than the challenger? There are challengers on lots

12. Ty Webb

Ty Webb Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Quite a bit different. I guess it's a matter of your preference but I prefer the charter gauges to the the challengers retro ones

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hb hellcat

Hb hellcat Black Betty...BamAlam!!!

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Love my charger...needed 4 doors...was there any other choice???
    The interior is light years ahead of the challenger. I was thinking about adding a hc challenger, but after driving my rental (base car), I don't care for the ergonomics or view out. Seems to be my problem with most sports/muscle cars.
    Except for this one!!!
    Oh BTW, she's fast too!

14. PlumTexasCrazy

PlumTexasCrazy HELLCAT LIFE MEMBER Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    High end for a $70,000 car!!!

15. dueling glove

dueling glove Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's leather. Doesn't feel cheap and has that "I'm a race car" feel. Like other guy said when I mash the accelerator I could give a damn about the interior. Could be straw for all I care then. It doesn't come across as "Ooooo" either. I got this car to drive it, not treat it like a priceless vase. o_O Maybe that helped you, maybe it didn't! Maybe you knew I'd say that, maybe you didn't!:rolleyes: