When Does Please Don't Touch Mean Please Don't Touch?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by BKuz, Mar 8, 2015.

1. BKuz

BKuz Retired American Fighting Man

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am sitting at a car show today, I have 4 signs that say, "Please Don't Touch The Car" and people are touching my car? I was under the assumption that people are educated enough to be able to read, but I guess I was fu-king wrong. People were touching my supercharger, someone again put their hand in my intake hole were the light is missing, and a little kid was trying to play with my steering wheel. I hollered at the kid and his mother said, "Don't holler at my kid!" I told her if you taught your kid how to read and how to behave, I wouldn't have to do your job! She said, Fu-k you!!! Right then I could feel my hand inching toward my gun, but I said she is not worth it.

So do I need to make new signs saying, "Please Don't Touch My Car Or I Will Blow Your Fu-king Head Off? Bob, deep cleansing breaths. Take your finger off the trigger! LOL!

My Navy Seal buddies said that, "We can make them disappear, never to be found!" But I told them to stand down. LOL
    BKuz

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Little brats,, sorry children should not be at a car show if there parents can't control them,, more then lightly they won't be able to pay for the damage there kids cause,,I.e. that means a azz beating by me to the parents

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    been there too many times...thats why i dont go to cars shows very much
    here near Milwaukee everyone is still in the 1970's and has wallet chains....i swear 33% of car show goers have chains.....i get people putting their elbows on my window sill (now i keep the window up)....they still put their elbows on the fenders....i ALWAYS say DONT TOUCH PLEASE...no sign is needed.....

i go to 2-3 car shows and thats it....i guard my car and train my kids to tell people ''dont touch''

i can see the headlight intake hole being something every car guy will do....as a man its hard not to play with a hole

i was at a car show at a local Culvers where the kids were racing each other from one car to the next......playing tag with the cars....i stopped going to ice cream shows where kids run wild

one time i saw a guy riding his bike between the cars, another had his dog on a long chain pulling the owner between the cars....your average guy who attends car shows can be a POS

pick and choose your show...some attract car guys who respect your car, others attract the wallet chain wearing idiot who wants to play with your cars intake hole......tell them if they stick their finger in the hole the have to marry the car

at least here in WI you cant shoot someone for disrespecting your car...i do find guys w/ higher end cars are likely to be conceal carry types....they drive fast cars and collect guns.....im also one of them

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jim

jim Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I took the viper to a show, I have viper hot wheels with me and when kids come around I give them out. We'll one kid opens it and starts diving it on the rear bumper of the viper. O boy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. rlarsen462

rlarsen462 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Probably would have been worth the bullet.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. BKuz

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Huggytree,

You got that right!

BKuz

7. Steven_sbs

Steven_sbs Browncoats Unite Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Option 1, put velvet ropes around your car so people can't get close enough to touch it.

Option 2, don't put your car in a position to be touched (don't take it to shows).

Option 3, hollow point rounds.

Option 4, proximity alarm with Robocop warning people to "Step away from the car".

Option 5, baseball bat to the side of the head for anyone that comes too close.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. jgil

jgil Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bob you want to borrow my Rott? She will keep them away or they will be gone! John

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just hire or bring a few strong seal buddies to guard your ride and you're good to go BKuz sorry to hear some non car people didn't respect your ride.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Badass69

Badass69 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Really, really simple way to avoid stress, not worry about things and probably live a happier life. Like I learned at least a decade ago....... don't go to car shows. I never have taken a vehicle to a show as an entrant and never will lol. People have zero respect.. and really all I hear at car shows when people look at the stuff is how much of a piece of shit whatever they are looking at is. Really negative places to be I find......

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. BKuz

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    John,

Did you sell your Demon yet? Did you order a Hellcat?

BKuz

12. BKuz

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    HellcatdotClub,

Guard my Hellcat nothing! They were talking about taking them on a Blackhawk and dumping them in the Gulf of Mexico! LOL!

BKuz

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LMFAO dam that's hardcore mafia stuff lmao

14. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry guy's, it's just a car and not a piece of replaceable art,don't take it if your that paranoid.

If we take a car or two out for a show or cruse nite I will let people get in and see the car, exp kids so that it may open an interest in cars, I have never had one damaged, NEVER.....

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    One of the reasons I don't do car shows anymore. I end up getting into an argument with someone every time. I have the upmost respect for other peoples cars and bikes and I expect the same from them. There is a big car show in the South of England in May, held annually. A three day event. This year their theme is supercars and I have an invite for the Hellcat which I take as an honour but I won't be going.
    Years back there used to be a monthly HD meet in the centre of London. One of the most absurd things I have ever seen was an HA guy that pulled a knife on a guy that accidentally dropped his cigarette ash on the tank of a mates Fat Boy. Within an hour the HA guy had plonked his four year old son on my mates FB and the kid was slapping the tank with his jammy sticky fingers.