When to use TRACK (suspension)

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by GoodCaptain, Apr 8, 2016.

1. GoodCaptain

GoodCaptain Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    When I had my SRT 392, the track mode was darn stiff and much of the time street and sport were perfectly fine.
    On very smooth winding roads I'd use track and felt more connection in and out of the corners, but that was usually the only time I used it.
    So...when do you folks like to use track and why?

Robert

2. bighit2883

bighit2883 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    When your at a race track....not a drag strip but race track. ie: road course, autocross, or bumpy road with a hottie next to you in shirt with a low hanging neckline and or swimsuit

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. saagz87

saagz87 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Track is a little rough on the street. Not bad on smooth roads or when your doing spirited driving. I like the exhaust note in track better being that's the only setting that will open the flaps all the time. But I can push the car as hard as I want in any modes without feeling too much body roll or loss of control. I have a charger HC by the way. I prefer street traction, street suspension, and sport for trans but usually use paddles anyways. Default traction control on street mode allows for a good bit of wheel spin :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    track mode for suspension...

used when you need to be able to tell the difference between the male and female pissants!

one bump vs two

• Funny Funny x 2