Where are all the Western WA Hellcats at?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by PotentBanana, Aug 16, 2015.

1. PotentBanana

PotentBanana Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Amusingly, I saw two Hellcats when I visited back home in Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island. One black Hellcat Charger, and one Lime Hellcat Challenger. And yet I'm on the road all the time here in the Seattle area and haven't seen another.

Where are y'all at, eh?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Charlie713

Charlie713 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    You need to spend more time on the east side maybe. :) I work in Redmond currently and I see a few going down Avondale when I have to make a side trip to my machinist in Kirkland after work or on my lunch break. I live in Sultan and just found out there are two more Hellcats (picking my Charger Hellcat next week) in Sultan. One in town and one just on the outskirts. I also know of another owner who lives in Monroe and I believe he has 2. One Charger and one Challenger.

3. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Mine is only out on dry days and I try to avoid anything North of Tacoma. You will definitely see me though, my car stands out like a sore thumb and is always in the fast lane, except those occasions when the Prius take over the fast lane and I pass them all in the far right lane. (seriously, how does that happen???? I think it's a Washington thing)o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Charlie713

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I dont blame you for one not driving it the rain and two staying south of North Tacoma. I live northeast of Seattle and practically never go to Seattle or south of Bellevue unless I am going to Tacoma. Love Tacoma. I lived there while I was stationed on Ft Lewis. I also lived in Detroit and loved Detroit so I dont know what that says about me ha ha.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. JettV

JettV Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm out and about almost every day, live on the east side though. Basically from Lynnwood to Southcenter every day. Daily driven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah, I'm not sure either. I only go to Tacoma long enough to hit the touchless car wash and then back to Olympia. :D

7. PurpleCat16

PurpleCat16 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I only take JIMI out when the weather clears up for a couple of days ;)

8. ciphros

ciphros Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    When we're you in Nanaimo? There is a chance it could have been me you saw if it was in October.

9. Merovean

Merovean Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hear ya. We're out here, but Seattle is like the last place I'll take the Big Cat. While I have a great time bouncing the skinny jeans clad douche-bags back onto the sidewalk, the general narrowness of roads, lack of parking, and currently the massive homeless collection the mayor is so proud of means I stay the hell out of the City in the Cat.

Someone mentioned East Side, and I've seen a couple out there. Otherwise, yeah I start to feel like the only one. Given the number of sunny days since purchase though (5) I don't blame anyone for NOT being out there. Mostly, I've become a wet weather expert, I'm out in the rain regardless.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Charlie713

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    It sucks. Seattle used to be so fun to go do things. Now its a PITA to park let alone just get around the city anymore. I found out there are two Challenger Hellcats in my town. Funny as its such a small town but its not super expensive to live there and not far from Woodinville, Everett, Redmond, or Bellevue.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Merovean

Merovean Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice, not enough of these are Daily driven. We need to get them out there, get em' seen. Then maybe we'll be able to pump gas without making friends, at every fill up, always the same dudes, same questions. It's not bad, it's just not that great for someone who tends to be an introvert.

Wish this thing attracted women like it does men, it's about the only thing I really miss about the BMWs. An E92 M3 was the only car I ever had that women I didn't know would just hop in and Oooh and Ahh over the red leather.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Merovean

Merovean Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Seems like even 2010-2011 Seattle was still a fine place to head to dinner etc. But I'm pretty much out now, if I have to go for something I will let someone else drive or take a different car.

Looking to move right now, probably Woodenville, Echo Lake, Clear View, etc...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Antimatter

Antimatter Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm in Monroe and only take my cat out on sunny days. She's been locked in the garage for quite a while now given our crap weather of late.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Charlie713

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Those are all nice area's. I am looking to possibly move north of Everett when my stepson graduates in 6 years. Want to move a little closer to my inlaws and that puts me right in between them and my works. In the mean time I love where I live in Sultan. Raised my son here and now my stepson as well.

15. Merovean

Merovean Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sounds good, I grew up in the Mountains in Colorado, really wanted to move up the Canyon when we moved up here in 2003 but job locations kept us closer to the city. Don't like it, too many brain damaged folks all milling about apparently without any awareness of the world around them.

Still though, prettiest State I've ever lived in, best weather, and mostly nicest people... If you can tolerate the previously mentioned apparent brain damage. :rolleyes: