White Hellcat on the lot ...

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by april77, Dec 31, 2014.

1. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This might be a good lead to follow up on for those interested in a White Hellcat. Friend was on this lot yesterday looking at a charger and said the sticker on this car is accurate to the price listed on the web site. Good Luck!!

New 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat For Sale Orlando FL

April

2. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Although I've seen many instances where the online price matches the sticker price, each and every time, when you actually speak to the dealer, they blame it on a computer glitch, or devious Dodge software listing it that cheap without their consent, or some other transparent explanation for their obvious bait and switch scheme. I would be very surprised if this car was any different. I haven't called them, but can almost guarantee that they will use such an excuse, and then try to charge a significantly higher price on it, or say it's sold but that they can take my deposit and order one for well above MSRP.

3. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    the markup is always added when you talk to the salesman....no one would call if they were honest and said $84,000

bait and switch

i think if your willing to pay $5k adm you should be able to get your Hellcat today.....had a dealer say $15k and call back 30 seconds later w/ $5k

$5k seems to be the latest sell price adm standard----ebay reflects this too

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Jim Hetrick

Jim Hetrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You are soooo correct

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1FSTCAT

1FSTCAT The Punisher

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Folks, I get it, but there are deals out there....I got mine by calling around and emailing...three days later I'm in a Hellcat for MSRP less 1k from USAA...don't give up, just keep trying. I found three at MSRP, just not the color I wanted.

• Like Like x 1
  6. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hmmm ... I honestly thought I was helping, but seriously, if I am annoying everyone with the possible leads for the Hellcats that seem to be more reasonably priced, I will stop. Just lemme know. :)

April

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1FSTCAT

1FSTCAT The Punisher

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You are helping, disregard the negative stuff...someone will call and get a Hellcat thanks to you. I posted the other two I found...one got bought within hours at MSRP, the other did get jacked up on price...but folks can't give up, if they do, it's on them.

8. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    BTW, while on this subject, just wanted to throw out there that I was at the dealership that I ordered/bought my Hellcat from earlier today, getting the mudflaps installed on my car. Talked to my salesperson, Mary, and they are due to get their 2nd allocation next month. As of this afternoon, they have nobody in line with an order for a Hellcat. If they do not get an order, the manager is going to place an order for a black Hellcat. If anyone is interested, call them up and talk to either Mary, or Mark (link to the web site with all the contact info below). My husband and I have bought all 3 of my Challengers (2009 SRT8, 2013 392, and now the Hellcat) from this small dealership, they are very helpful and friendly, and we have been treated fairly each time. They also have done all of the service on my Challengers.

And if you know someone that is interested in a spotless, 2013 392 Jazz blue Challenger with Silver rally stripes, low mileage, the one on their web site is mine that I just traded in for the Hellcat. It is NOT ragged out, it was my baby. If interested lemme know, and I will tell you all you need to know about the car, how much they gave me on the trade, etc. I know the price on their site is not correct, because they have it listed on the showroom floor (in huge, florescent, letters, as $39,995).

April

9. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  10. cal45

cal45 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The dealer on the link that the OP posted is one of the greedy dealers here in the Orlando area - they are marking this white Hellcat up big time. I had an email volley back and fourth with the GM telling him that because of thier decision to adhere to this policy, I will no longer consider that dealership for any current or future auto needs and will be sure to tell friends and family to do the same. I know my emails won't sway them but if they keep hearing this over and over from multiple consumers, maybe they might just see the light.

11. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Ah, didn't know that, I do now. Thnx for the info ... like I said, a friend of mine was looking at a charger at that dealership yesterday, and told me what was on the sticker of the Hellcat. Thought I would pass it along, but if they are asshats, then, let them keep it!

April