Who has the world's fastest Whipple Hellcat?

Discussion in 'High Horse Performance' started by HighHorseman, Apr 6, 2017.

1. HighHorseman

HighHorseman Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    As many of you already know, HHP is already the home of the world's quickest Hellcat.

ICYMI:

As you may have seen earlier last month, we also have gotten into doing the Whipple kits on the Hellcats as well. So, as you can expect, we went ahead and put it down the track a few times:

We're still getting the launch dialed in, so there's more to come in the future ;)

Oh and here's an article about it on Speed Society :cool:::Challenger Hellcat Gets a Big Old 4.5L WHIPPLE!

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. DevilDawg3097

DevilDawg3097 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ok question here (newb to the hell cat not racing) is the white one a drag PAC? That's more than a supercharged engine I'm just spitballing here but the white one probably has close to 60k plus the red one is that just a whipped with bigger injectors and a tune? Or pushing closer to the track PAC? I know the whipple i had a 3.4 lysolm on my 10. So what's the real truth besides a tune swap and injectors? I don't believe in selling fantasies 20 plus yrs in building shit.

3. GreenGoCat

GreenGoCat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The white one is not a drag pack. Pretty well documented car. Lots of R&D. I think saying it has an additional 60k into it, may be a little on the steep end. The red one dont know whats been done to it, but you can guess big whipple, tune, injectors ++. I dont see either of these cars as a fantasy to build. Completely obtainable. I build and restore cars for a living. It gets down to time and money right? There are some people that have the money to go fast and just choose the hellcat as a starting point. My pennies worth

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. DevilDawg3097

DevilDawg3097 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you for the reply. Like i said new to the hellcat. Unless they are doing the work themselves it my be even more.
    Not dogging any one as a mechanic I tried to go toe toe with people who have more money than we can imagine. Same at the track. I m a street guy, I know the track is the place to race and i do for those who want to bet gum balls:rolleyes: but that's why i tell people and an old timer told me plan your build and build your plan. Also some of us broke dicks do buy it as a starting point, but some fail to realized this ain't our old mans (dads:) challenger,camaro or mustang) electronics killed the broke ass from winning on Sunday and selling on Monday.

5. fairbird

fairbird Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    what type of fuel in the second video have been used ?

6. Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member Fastest HC Charger/Record Holder

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Q16 is Josh's choice fuel for tuning!:D

Linda:)

7. Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member Fastest HC Charger/Record Holder

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat

The White car a 2015 Hell Cat Challenger and it belonged to my husband John who has passed away. On here he was known as Top Cat and now his mighty Challenger is known as "Top Cat"
    He was a man on a mission with a vision and a goal. John and I were at the track 2 to 3 xs a week working with Josh for test and tuning of parts. ( My Charger was first car tuned using Diablo )
    Top Cat, then posted up all the knowledge he learned at the track and also from different times he was there at HHP when our cars were having parts installed.
    Sometimes he helped out wrenching too. He was not here to BS to sell fantasies or the BS of the "Fix" That is something he wanted to prevent. He wanted everyone to have the information to use for their Hell Cat. ( On here there are quite a few members that also have posted up their track proven results)
    The Tuner is Key and there is No Tuner who has tuned more Hell Cat's then Josh.

So you get the benefit of track tested parts and depending what ET you are looking for a package can be quoted and delivered. This is one of the best things I enjoyed working with HHP about. We first used them for a D1 procharger build on my 2010 Furious Fuchsia daily driver. I received a quote which matched the invoice and the car performed as wanted. My daughter continues to bracket race with the car.

Thank You!
    Yes, you are exactly Right about my Husband's Top Cat's mighty challenger. Not even close to 60K and the only free part came back on the original build in 2015 and well it isn't on his car anymore. ;) The Hell cat is a very good platform as stock or as you say a good starting point to built to build it faster.

Linda:)