Who here has the most MILES on their HELLCAT?

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by ChargerChallenger, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Just curious to the true and tried HELLCAT owner. For me drive them every chance you get and I know there are so many here wanting to preserve the KITTY. But come on, she was built to be driven and unless you had things given to you (yeah right LOL) drive the HELL out of your HELLCAT. And not so comforting to hear of all the SC failures on this forum. So I am curious to how many actually drive their CATS (which is the right thing to do) and not having issues. For me personally I have lots of options but drive mine as often as possible. And never will park mine long term cause I bought them to drive them. But a lot of new recent postings on serious SUPERCHARGED failures. Hope this is not so much the norm, cause if it is, then the TRACKHAWK AND REBEL TRX will definitely be on hold for a longer time. And possibly on the Rebel TRX side be canceled or if anything a 392 motor which is fine for me. And once again I am concerned on the longevity of the Supercharger should any of the forum postings be accurate. And I know all manufactures have issues and I now own another SC vehicle but she is a English version LOL. And she definitely is a lot quieter and has more of a lag when you punch it. But once she gets a breath of fresh air she really takes off. Never thought I'd be a RANGE ROVER guy but have to say for now she's a blast. And do I part with her for the SRT Jeep Trackhawk will see. And more concerned than before on the MOPAR brand with so many stories coming out on the SC failure. Not good for any true MOPAR HELLCAT owner. Do share your experience so all here can learn more.
    F5C0037A-ECA9-4795-9C4D-6B937224EB06.JPG

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. BlackbirdWS6

BlackbirdWS6 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    A good friend of mine has easily over 40k miles on his '15 Cat. It is a 6 speed car too and gets driven to and from NJ to NY. He does not baby the car at all either.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Good to hear and I am curious why more here are not posting their mileage and driven time....etc. Or is my posting sorta accurate on a guess a lot here are not driving them much. Which in turn kinda makes it hard to know if the SC failures are a small issue or its bigger than we realize since most here are not driving them.?

4. Booky

Booky Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I put 12K miles on my 2016, from Febuary to November when I parked it for the winter.

No issues so far.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tsubahog

tsubahog Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    5500 on my 2015 Challenger. Fair weather only, in fact, I have never washed it !

No issues

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. GOMER

GOMER Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    My Hellcat was built one year ago today and so far 3332 miles. Its obviously not my daily driver and I work a fair amount of hours. I have had zero issues so far.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  7. april77

april77 SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had 5200 miles on the Redline 2015 when I traded it, and never had one moment's trouble. I have had Jimi, the Plum Crazy 2016 since last April, and I just rolled it over to 1950 miles about an hour ago. No issues from Jimi thus far. (I have not had a lot of seat time due to recovering from a couple minor surgeries over the past few months.)

April

• Like Like x 1
  8. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    27k+ (s)miles since July 2015...

Don't know exact mileage, changes every damn time I'm in it!

EDIT: ok I looked this morning (12th) as I parked at work...27,591 miles

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  9. oilburner

oilburner Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    mine will never see a snow flake as long as I own it. too me its just a toy an only gets driven when perfect weather an I get the itch to drive it. has 2000 miles on it, as for snow I`m running out of places to pile it. :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. schlange

schlange Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    27k.Middle GA.2/13/15.Daily driver.No problems.

• Like Like x 2
  11. dave06srt

dave06srt Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Picked my cat up in March 2016 and just passed 17000 miles today. Drive it everyday, rain or shine with a big smile. I'm pretty sure I hold the record for worlds dirtiest cat currently haha. These last two weeks of storms have turned the ivory pearl a lovely shade of gray.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    H/C September 2015, 33,786 miles

Collectively in modern gen Challengers:

2009 Challenger R/T - 7,800 miles - no issues; intake, tune, lowering springs, MBRP exhaust installed
    2010 Challenger SRT - 64,100 miles - no issues; aftermarket Cam/Heads/Tune, Magnaflow exhaust installed
    2012 Challenger SRT - 38,900 miles - driver side engine rocker arm replaced under warranty
    2015 Challenger H/C - 33,700 miles - driveshaft (worn carrier bearing) and rear differential (ring/pinion noise) replaced under warranty; will likely need another driveshaft (sounds like another worn carrier bearing)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. JeffL

JeffL Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    exactly 1 year to the week. 14k daily driven miles so far.

14. Jefe

Jefe VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I am nowhere close but when I was looking to buy mine I came across a '15 with 50K miles. I think he was asking $40K

• Like Like x 1
  15. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    10 months ownership 1,012 mikes. Trouble free. Rocket in my garage ready to launch when I need to blast off a bad day

• Like Like x 1