who is a credit expert on this foruum?

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT 392' started by Thebossaudio, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Thebossaudio

Thebossaudio Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I need some help on a question I have

2. jaque

jaque Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    well what is it im very versed..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aarcuda

Aarcuda Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Me too

• Like Like x 1
  4. NX91Notch

NX91Notch Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This is a public internet forum.....we are all experts at everything :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. White Trash

White Trash BMF Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member HCC National Vice Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    CASH IS KING !!

WT

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    So, what is your question?

7. sgoyal

sgoyal Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm more expert than most of above posting members. Just let me know your credit card number so I can run credit on it. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Harley88

Harley88 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Buy Here/Pay Here, be the best way to buy your Cat! Yep!

9. soundman5000

soundman5000 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Apple Auto Sales will " Heal Your Bad Credit' Yes this did run on TV...

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Ohiotj

Ohiotj Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I sold cars and a fellow salesperson had bad credit. She went to a place that "fixes" your credit problems. When they found out she sold cars they tried to buy one from her. Truns out they had too bad of credit to buy a car. And she still tried out their service anyway.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Thebossaudio

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Basically I already got approved for the for the charger srt392 2016 just waiting on it.
    But my is score is about 649 they try to give a apr at 15.6% at first but after negotiatING with them I got 10.3% I don't have that much credit history been 2 years already I been trying to fix my credit but now I only have one thing on my credit that is hurting it every month is a charge off from about 6 years ago .but my question is theres any way to remove that?

12. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If your score is 649, your not going to get that great of a rate. I believe it is usually 7 years before you can get that item purged from your record, but you need to make sure that happens, sometimes stuff like that just doesn't automatically disappear from your credit reports. And generally, Credit Unions usually give better rates than mainstream banks, and especially dealer financing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. soundman5000

soundman5000 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Please, Please, Please at least call your local credit union. Tell them your credit score and you will get an idea of a better rate. 10.3 % is high IMO.
    I think those dealers can get some back end money bumping your rate? My credit union was 1.99% x 84 months but was over 740 score. Under 740 was 2.49% x 84 months but don't know how low the score could be...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MzKitty

MzKitty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Here is one option you can try. They call it a good will letter you can send one of these if the debt has been paid. You basically ask the lender out of good will to remove because of circumstances prior. Google good will letters for credit and you will find examples. If the debt is still owed you can try a PFD (pay for delete) letter. I know several people who have had success with these methods. Here is a example of a PFD. Hope this helps you.

Collection Agency
    1212 Maple St
    City, State Zip

Re: Collection Account for Original Creditor Account #: 00000xxxx

Amount: $25.00

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to inform you that the validity of this debt is disputed. I am not sure of the account number, as I have never heard from you regarding this account. The account number I have is the one listed on my Experian credit report – which omits the last few digits.

In the spirit of compromise, I am willing to pay this account IN FULL (or settlement percentage) if you agree to immediate deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have this item removed from my credit files. It is not to be construed as an acknowledgment of liability for this debt in any form.

If you agree to the terms and accept this agreement, certified funds for the settlement amount of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) will be sent to Collection Agency in exchange for full deletion of ALL references regarding this account from my credit files and full satisfaction of the debt. As certified funds will be used for payment, there shall be no waiting period regarding the deletion of this account from the credit reporting agencies.

Collection Agency agrees to delete ALL information regarding this account from the credit reporting agencies WITHIN TEN CALENDAR (10) DAYS following receipt of payment as specified above and will not discuss the terms of this settlement with anyone, excluding your client on this account. If contacted by any third party, including credit-reporting agencies, Collection Agency will not acknowledge that any settlement offer was made, accepted or executed and will, in fact, deny knowledge of any such account.

If you agree to the above terms, please prepare a letter on your company letterhead explicity agreeing to the same terms as the above settlement offer and have it signed by an authorized representative of Collection Agency. It will be implied that this letter shall constitute a legally binding contract, enforceable under the laws of my state.

Your response must be postmarked no later than 15 days from your receipt of this settlement offer or this offer will be withdrawn and I will request full validation of this alleged debt, as provided for by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Please address all correspondence regarding this account to:

You
    123 Any Street
    City, State Zip

15. Thebossaudio

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I try credit union I got approved for half but not full amount because of that charge off