SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Who is running 2.75, lower 10% & E85?

22K views 86 replies 23 participants last post by  Best Vapor 
#1 ·
anyone running 2.75, lower, e85, ID1300, etc?

How long have you been on this setup if so?(miles)
What kind of power are you making?

Thanks in advance!!

#62 ·
Just so all know, TIM B. has some very quick hellcats, including 007. We are planning on meeting in Kentucky to run. I run with 007 and Phasthemi. It is my understanding that Tim was attending with a few cats, Curt was also going to go.

There maybe some technical difficulties with 007 and I am up in the air. Even though not stated, it is private rental for the quickest hellcats to see what is what.

#70 ·
Can you get away with the 2.75 upper , lower 10% and 93 oct?

Currently running the 2.85 upper. But looking todo 10% lower and injectors but maybe throw on the 2.75 while at it??
Thanks

#72 · (Edited)
Ok lots of the knowledgeable cats up in here!:D
Ok so... I live in socal and of course the crappy 91octane we get. My build will be next month and I'm running 275 upper and 10% lower with e-85 etc..
My tuner will be Josh at HHP and they said watch out for bad E 85 at the pump. So I stopped by a chevron that has the E 85 and the pump said ... from 51-85 and that is no good. HHP mentioned to buy a fuel tester to test the fuel at the pump but if it is no good than what do I do... pump it or not? Lol only 1 e85 pump around me.
Or is there a option to by 54 gallon drum or smaller to get the true 85?

Is there a additive or something to add to my fuel tank if I do get a bad batch of e85? Some kind of booster.
Thanks

#73 ·
Ok lots of the knowledgeable cats up in here!:D
Ok so... I live in socal and of course the crappy 91octane we get. My build will be next month and I'm running 275 upper and 10% lower with e-85 etc..
My tuner will be Josh at HHP and they said watch out for bad E 85 at the pump. So I stopped by a chevron that has the E 85 and the pump said ... from 51-85 and that is no good. HHP mentioned to buy a fuel tester to test the fuel at the pump but if it is no good than what do I do... pump it or not? Lol only 1 e85 pump around me.

So is there a additive or something to add to my fuel tank if I do get a bad batch of e85? Some kind of booster.
Thanks
Install a flex tune from Barth, Injected or Livernois, the flex tune automatically adjusts the tuning from straight 91 pump gas all the way up to E90. There are few threads on the Forum regarding this ;);););)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.