Why Dodge’s Hellcats should make the Germans very, very nervous

Discussion in 'Hellcat News and Site Announcements' started by dasCat, Aug 25, 2014.

1. dasCat

dasCat SRT Hellcat Admin

[​IMG]

Frankly, we couldn’t have picked a better week to start out, because Dodge has just provided some of the most exciting possible news with the introduction of its pants-crappingly insane SRT Charger Hellcat. Powered by the same 6.2-liter supercharged 707-horsepower HEMI motor as the SRT Challenger Hellcat, the Charger is the fastest and most powerful sedan in the world.

This would be an impressive enough achievement even without considering that, like the SRT Challenger, the Charger shouldn’t cost more than about $60,000. And that my friends should have ‘ze Germans quaking in their lederhosen.

Continue Reading @ digitaltrends.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Revenge is a dish best served cold :)

My father worked for them during this time and I remember his frustration with them (Germans). The hellcats will dominate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. THEONE

THEONE Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I still remember what Daimler-Benz did to Chrysler, they robbed the company blind for the surplus of money it had when they bought it. Then they let it limp along, and dumped it off to Cerberus and held on to a percentage just incase they could make money. Then when the company really needed them they dumped the stock ran and never look back, now Dodge is all grown up payback is coming :).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Chrysler Group is on a big comeback. To hear people considering a purchase of any of their vehicles was a rarity, now it's pretty common.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ChallengerDad

ChallengerDad SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    How appropriate Dodge has the Hellcat!
    From Wikipedia:
    "Cerberus
    (/ˈsɜrbərəs/;[1] Greek: Κέρβερος Kerberos [ˈkerberos]) in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed (usually three-headed) dog, or "hellhound" [1][2][3] with a serpent's tail, a mane of snakes, and a lion's claws
    ."

• Like Like x 1