Why is The Law here?

Discussion in 'Billet Technology' started by Catmandude, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Catmandude

Catmandude Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I tried to reach the Billet technology site a while ago only to see a message from Homeland Security
    instead, indicating the domain name had been seized. Following a link to a specific site topic allowed me to
    access content of interest, anyway. Any one know what is going on? Hopefully this will not cause
    problems with order fulfillment.

2. SRT HC

SRT HC BANNED

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Humm...

Looked for them and found likewise.

3. purnrg

purnrg BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    IC any idea what is going on with this?

4. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Maybe your spelling it bullet,,,lol.. Just kidding....:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. sgoyal

sgoyal Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    May be they put some trademark infringement product on their website

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DShatzer

DShatzer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It appears to be related to a large number of potential issues, such as theft of intellectual property, counterfeit products and such. Please see (18 USC 2323 | Website Censorship Blog -- a Cashman Law Firm Blog). Reading the citations, I guess we may have to wait until someone hears from company. If you know where they are located, it would be public record of the charges that resulted in the Court ordered administrative seizure. Bad mojo on first blush. Did they sell "tuners", as in reprogrammed ECMs?

7. DShatzer

DShatzer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    nebulous. Check their Facebook page.....

8. bam bam

bam bam Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No wonder i have not received my catch can from them yet.:oops:
    Bam

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  9. purnrg

purnrg BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Here is some info

Attached Files:

• bt.pdf
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
  10. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well shit I had put an order in with them a couple of months back For some stuff and know that it has to be close to shipping sometime soon.
    And there joke of 20 days leed time. Makes ordering a hellcat look easy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Secretary

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  12. sgoyal

sgoyal Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think it's their old website or different link.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 1FST4DR

1FST4DR Hellcat Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    A quick note from the owner....

A quick message from Heidi from her Face book page.. If anyone has a question they can call the office tomorrow. They are open for business as usual....

Morning everyone.

Since I am usually always out there (pun intended) I figured I would give everyone an update here on my personal page and we will do so at the BT FB page later today. First off yep I feel like crap and am pretty sick. What ever we all got in NYC last week has beaten our ass for sure. Been a while since I have felt this sick again running around and yep stresses of a job take a toll. One thing as all of ya know I always try to speak plainly. Sometimes it's salty language, sometimes humor but I always try to be up front. Many of my friends here on this page have come as a result of our business.

For this I thank you. As many have seen over the past few days when you go to billettechnology.com there is a notice from ICE. Like you we were surprised by that as well. However, yes it would seem that portion of our site has been shut down. We will begin the legal process tomorrow and that first step will be to determine exactly what is going on so we can address it as we did not know it was coming and we still have ownership and control of the domain on the back end. In the meantime custombilletstore.com is not down and has never been down. This is the very site everyone has shopped at for nearly 10 years. Yes, some of the links are broken but we are fixing them now. We are in the process of removing any "brand" names. You will still be able to do customs with us and contact us to do that. Our emails have changed now to support@billettechnology.net info@billettechnology.net nick@billettechnology.net scott@billettechnology.net and I will be sending a mailer to my contacts today with my email. Over the coming months as we work to resolve any disputes we will be presenting information that we know is absolutely important that people know about.

One thing we do is keep excellent records of written communications. What we will not do is engage in a social media "courthouse." Some of you remember last year when our company cut ties with one of our vendor partners. We had factual information to make that decision and in so doing I was labeled a ****, physco, bipolar and many other fun names. In the end doing our job and communication with our customers was key in moving forward. This situation will be no different. We didn't engage in the fun house aspect at that time we will not do so now. We are open for business, our phones are live and our staff is ready to assist you.

Tomorrow we will send a general newsletter to all of our customers letting them know to contact us on our secondary .net emails. If you sent an email over the weekend we kindly ask you to resend it. It's been 10 years since we entered the community with not a pot to piss in. Back then as it is today our focus has always been about the customer and paying it forward. Those two principles I will always be most proud of as an partner especially the paying it forward it always came from the heart and it always will. Our success is a result of you and that should always flow back into the pool of goodwill. I am very proud to day I think we have done a good job on that part maybe we went out more than 20 days once too often wink emoticon but we always tried to do our best to pay it forward. Many times you have heard me say people think they know yet know nothing at all please know how very important that statement sits with me at a personal level and it's always been the driving factor along with trust being so delicate in how we approach our work. There is no doubt these will be stressful times as they were back then. Having the best crew in the biz will help soften that blow and having the most loyal customers will still drive our brand.

We still do business with FCA through their packaging house and have open orders in our facility at this time in production. Once again I want to thank everyone for your support and will see ya at the office tomorrow. Please feel free to give us all call if we can help answer any questions.

Heidi.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. 1FST4DR

1FST4DR Hellcat Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Again www.custombilletstore.com is up and running... Business as usual.. Lead times are up front right on the site. We appreciate everyone for their support..

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. BTHeidi

BTHeidi Senior Hellcat Member

Lake Worth, Florida and Steamboat Springs CO.
    Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Hi good morning we are shipping close to 100 catch cans over the next several days chances are good you may have had black fittings we had a delay from powder coat and had to get a new supplier as the company we were using just kinda of fell off the face of the earth no one was at their shop or no one answering the phones. Just give us a call or send me an email directly to heidi@billettechnology.net and I can tell you where its at and when it will ship.