SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Will Demon Owners Get Free Bondurant Racing Class?

7K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  DemonCad 
#1 ·
I read in a bunch of places that when you buy a Demon you get a day of driving at the school. I called yesterday, nice people but had zero info or clue to if there was anything that would happen. Does anyone know the deal?

Bondurant Racing School

#20 ·
My brother and sister'law live in Havasu. I told my wife that next year we are going to spend a few days there with them, check out Sedona and one day she can do whatever she wants by herself. That day I'll do Bondurant. Sounds like a plan to me! Hope they have a Demon!

#23 ·
So for us, my wife and I wanted to try to get into a class at the Bondurant school ahead of the car showing up. This way we know how to safely go 0 to "bat-outa-hell" on the way to ice cream pickup :>).

They were nice but had no idea and only offered a 2 day class for $2500 and another 5 day for $5 something. I'll try again in a couple weeks and post back what i hear....

K

#24 ·
I don't think you can register and attend for free before you get the car and then it will be the person that the car is registered to that gets the free day, so you would have to pay for your wife.

I registered our 2 hellcats for the class and found out if both were in hubbys name only he would get the free day or vise versa or if dual registered only one of the drivers would get the free day ( I had a blonde moment and entered his vin in mine and the system kicked it out so had to call ).

Also you only get the first day class, in our case we will have the 2 hellcats and 2 Demons but have to use all 4 for 4 first day classes. I asked since we each have 2 free days if we could purchase the 3rd for the full course, was told no. The 3rd day seemed to be the day you got track time so bummer.

Bondurant isn't the one who will teach you what the demon is made for, the ones whose name I shall not say ( starts with h Lol) are the ones putting the class on to teach launch and 1/4 techniques and if not mistaken it is free and they feed you !!

Or go to your local track and run in test and tune, racers are a friendly bunch, you will have a herd giving you advice and tips.....right after they rag you raw over a red light or running a 15 in the 1/4 in a demon lol

#25 ·
So for us, my wife and I wanted to try to get into a class at the Bondurant school ahead of the car showing up. This way we know how to safely go 0 to "bat-outa-hell" on the way to ice cream pickup :>).

They were nice but had no idea and only offered a 2 day class for $2500 and another 5 day for $5 something. I'll try again in a couple weeks and post back what i hear....

K
They might do something different for Demon but after you get your car, you can do the one day class for free or take one of the multi day classes and receive a $1000 credit. This would be for you, the purchaser. They would charge your wife $699 for the one day and possibly offer a discount on multi day for your wife but not sure.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

#48 · (Edited)
Priceless. That was a good one. I needed a good laugh on this snowy Cdn morning. In all seriousness though, we Canadians don't get the track session? As if paying with an 80 cent dollar wasn't bad enough.

Come to think of it, just give me my damn demon. I don't need no course. I can probably drive this thing like the driver in the pennzoil commercial. Saving up for extra tires already.

#33 ·
Just went thru this with their rep. The free course is basic. You get class time and some follow the leader track time and a small amount alone time. It was explained to me IF you have been on a road course or track you will be disappointed in the day. They offer 1000 discount on their other mulit day pkgs. While expensive there top pkg is 4 days. with credit $4500. This is a 3 driver 1 instructor intense days. You will be SCAA license qualified and you will drive a open wheel formula car

I think I'm planning to go in Mar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.