SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Window problems

3K views 33 replies 8 participants last post by  Aarcuda 
#1 ·
Hey cat community, I have a problem with my drivers side window,it went go upon down. I was going to installpuddle lights so I rolled it down took the screws out and pulled the door panel free then fished out the existing erlight wires which I cut in anticipation of wiring the new light ( which turns out one of them doesn't work) anyway I went to roll the windows up and realized only the passenger side worked. I can hear clicking but nothing helps, any help would be very much appreciated? ?

#33 ·
Really, have you ever heard of mods??? Or are you one of the guys that's to dumb to even put gas in the car himself? This is supposed to be a friendly forum where people help each other out, not ridicule them. Have a good one "FREAKING" moron

#34 ·
im going to guess that you tugged on a wire and its either broken or a pin/socket pulled out of the connector.

what exactly is clicking? is it a rel;ay or the window motor?

if you have a volt meter you can disconnect the window motor and see if it is getting power when you push the switch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.