SRT Hellcat Forum banner

[WINNERS] SRT Hellcat T-Shirt!!

4K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  melvin white 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen we have our two (2) randomly drawn winners! Before announcing them we'd like to thank everyone for entering. We really enjoyed reading what everyone was going to do once they took delivery of their SRT Hellcat's. One thing is for sure, the excitement is building as orders are getting closer to being delivered!

So who are the winners?! The winners of the SRT Hellcat T-shirts are......... @Abe FreightTrain Quinby and @melvin white !!!! Congratulations gentlemen!!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
I never win nothing! :(

Until I'm in the Hellcat at least, then I be winning! :D:D:D

Reactions: melvin white
#6 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen we have our two (2) randomly drawn winners! Before announcing them we'd like to thank everyone for entering. We really enjoyed reading what everyone was going to do once they took delivery of their SRT Hellcat's. One thing is for sure, the excitement is building as orders are getting closer to being delivered!

So who are the winners?! The winners of the SRT Hellcat T-shirts are......... @Abe FreightTrain Quinby and @melvin white !!!! Congratulations gentlemen!!!!!
Congrats! You guys are awesome!:)

#8 ·

Congrats Abe and Mel

#10 ·
Congrats, Gents!
Planning on getting one of those awesome shirts since I saw them a week ago on the SRT site. :D

Reactions: melvin white
#12 ·
I never saw those. I'll order one for my daughter - if they make them available again, and an extra men's tee for my son (even though she's a '68 Mustang Fastback fan, and he just bought a new Subaru WRX premium). Damned video games. :eek:

#16 ·

Thank-you so much for this forum. I am glad to be a part of it. my address is Melvin White 5111 route 119 Punxsutawney, Pa. 15767

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.