Worth the wait?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by intercooler, Jun 10, 2015.

1. intercooler

intercooler Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    N/A

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What was the middle thing? ;) Anything good is worth waiting for. I typically like the saying, "Perfection is the enemy of the good," however, in this case, I believe one needs to get exactly what they want and make it perfect regardless of the time it takes. Just my thoughts on this...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sublimecat

Sublimecat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Way to much to think about!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am not a patient person. I know that is one of my shortcomings, I admit it (people like to own the good things about themselves ... gotta own the bad, too). I ordered Dante on Sept 13, 2014. I told my husband, Marty, that if the HellCat was not delivered to me by January 15, 2015, that I was going back to the Dodge dealership and driving Ozzy, my 2013 Challenger 392, back home and they could keep the HellCat. I drove Dante home on December 17, 2014, but I know me ... on Jan 15th I would have been driving Ozzy home and putting him back into his parking spot, and would have had no regrets at all.

I have the utmost empathy and sympathy for those of you still waiting. I have stated more than once here on the forum that I feel guilty having my HellCat when others are still waiting, especially when it is completely ridiculous that they have been waiting as long as they have (it downright pisses me off, badly). I try hard to not say it is worth the wait, because there have been some people who have been disappointed in their HellCat. I prefer to say that I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

April

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. purnrg

purnrg BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm going to wait to make the decision to wait or not to wait, not sure how long I'll wait but I've been waiting almost a year so a little more waiting to make the decision on whether to wait or not isn't as bad as waiting for my Kitty, so I'm going to wait to make the decision to wait or not to wait.

What am I waiting for again, with all this waiting I forgot why I am waiting

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. purnrg

purnrg BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Oh ya now I remember, to have sex with my wife again, I couldn't do that while I was waiting for my Kitty as I was too stressed waiting, oh sorry Dancing with Empties reminded me that it wasn't sex with my wife I was waiting for but with my hand. LOL

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 5
  7. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I wait for a lot of morons to go home before I go for a drive and it's worth the wait;)

• Like x 3
    • Funny x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  8. Cerino2000

Cerino2000 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Hellcat is like no other car. It is an experience of its own. Seems like I have owned just about everything. Of the 80-100 cars that I have personally owned, there is no other driving experience like it. So you can give up on it if you like BUT I can't think of any other car that delivers the same amount of awesomness. I've been in vettes, vipers, gtr's 392's just a ton of cars and there is nothing that delivers the same experience. So are you willing to wait your shot at owning something that you just can't experience anywhere else? I'd say it is worth the wait. If you are fine with going about your life without ever experiencing it, then let it go but personal educated experience is that it IS worth the wait. I am a auto enthusiest. Cars are my thing. Hellcat is the bomb.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Well said^^^^^^^

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I can say this ;) car is bad biattchh but me waiting is no go I can't wait I become rude and nuts and make my wife call dodge dealers everyday in 250 mile radius to get me one any price sticker over I didn't care I wanted it and boom I got it 5 k over n don't regret not one bit and pre order second one and sold to Nitewing at msrp your waiting cause you choose to wait if you wanna be a millionaire think positive and it will come

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So go my child and get it don't afraid of adm 1-6k it's under valued car wit ac and warrantany and run 10s

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

*whispers* I think he likes his car just a little bit. Only a little, though. :D

April

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RoRo

RoRo VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you have another car that you really want besides the HC like a Vette or Porche or something then I'd say it's worth a 4 month wait. If you're a Mopar man then you have to get one no matter the wait only cost should limit you. If you're not just wanting to go fast but you're a muscle car man then you also have to wait however long it takes. This kind of torque and horsepower mix you'll be lacking anywhere else. 700+ supercharged muscle car with a bumper to bumper warranty holys***

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. purnrg

purnrg BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree but you sure waited a long time to say that

15. ljaviation

ljaviation Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wait. ........... End..........No explanation necessary.
    L J

• Funny Funny x 1