SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Yesterday at the Dealership

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  630 
#1 ·
After reading the oil change discussions on here Saturday night, I went to the dealership (that has Sunday service hours) to get my oil changed at 2,000 miles. They let me go into the service area while they did the change. Oil looked pretty good on its way out.

While at the dealership, they had a green manufacturer tagged Challenger Hellcat, 6M, that I believe was a press car. The car had 3,000 miles on it, front fascia pretty much destroyed and the clutch was gone.

This is what the back tires looked like. They looked far worse in person.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Shiiiiit my tires look worse than that :) :) :)

#8 ·
Press cars get the schlitz run out of them. No manufacturer on the service end likes giving cars to them, sales loves it though

#9 ·
Smoked a clutch in 3K miles. That is sad. The press doesn't know how to drive.. Where is Tammie she will give them some lessons!

#11 ·
Right? I have almost 3k on my Hellkitty and he is running like a beast!! You know they just tear the shizzy out of those cars. Worse than they do a rental!:eek: I guess I can understand why they might destroy the press release cars, they would give the Hellcat a bad reputation if a sucker bought one. o_O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.