SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been debating starting this thread but after reading many recent threads containing bad news and/or less than friendly exchanges, I decided to go ahead and make this post for entertainment’s sake. Here we go….

I take my dog with me whenever possible; she never likes being left behind. We often leave the tailgate of the Jeep open and she likes to hop in and use it as a doghouse, she figures as long as she is in the vehicle, she won't be left behind.

Since getting the HC last summer, she is not as sedate in the HC as in the Jeep or truck. When I lean on it, she pokes her way into the front putting her front paws on the console and upper body between the front seats. It is cute but it blocks my view to the right which is handicapped in the HC anyway.

At first I thought it was the brisk acceleration, but now I don’t think so. She is fine with all the jostling of the Wrangler and was never unsettled in the GTO, why would a little forward acceleration in the HC suddenly bother her?

Then it hit me, I think she gets concerned when she hears the SC whine! It kinda sounds like an animal moaning, in distress, and I think she is sensitive to it and reacting out of concern for the poor animal! I think she is worried that the whine is the cat in distress!

Have any of you with dogs seen anything like this?

20210305_173724_HDR[1].jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
432 Posts
Duncan, the Hellcatdog. He goes everywhere with me, not crazy about going fast though...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,861 Posts
Fozzie Bear the goldendoodle loves mustang rides..... He has not been permitted to go hellcattin yet...... waka waka!
20200524_200559.jpg

Over car rides, he prefers drinking a cold one with his pals
IMG_2527.jpg

or watching the Steelers game.....
Resized_20191229_182724.jpeg

Lmao.
If you don't have a dog, you wouldn't get it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
432 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
412 Posts
So here is our oldest 4 legged daughter , got her december of 14. And we JUST got her sister two weeks ago, shes 10 weeks old now. Full AKC English Bulldogs love this breed , if you have never had one you dont know what your missing. Oh and good lord you will become best friends with your vet
IMG_0679_2.jpg
20201010_144639.jpg
20201010_143532.jpg
20210218_170257.jpg
20210218_170310.jpg
20210219_181018.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
432 Posts
Cute dog! (y)

I grew up with Golden Retrievers, and my wife loves Poodles.
Are there any negatives/bad things about Goldendoodles?
we've had golden retrievers too. Lovely dogs, but shed like crazy. Our Golden doodle has the temperament of our goldens, but has literally zero shedding. That's huge bonus to our vacuum cleaner!

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,861 Posts
Cute dog! (y)

I grew up with Golden Retrievers, and my wife loves Poodles.
Are there any negatives/bad things about Goldendoodles?
None......
They are too loving and smart, terrible watch dogs lol
The don't shed. Great with kids.
He can open doors in or out, so I had to turn the door chime on for our alarm system and add a door closer. He is a fun pup. I wanted a German Shepard but I am so glad my wife did her research and picked this breed.
They just grow so fast......
Snapchat-2106209209.jpg

20210306_082158.jpg

20201225_141202.jpg

I could just go on all day....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,861 Posts
The gt500 has loud wine, but fozzie just lays down on the back seat when we start moving...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,861 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts