SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone else with this setup has some feedback on times 0-60. It’s 50 degrees here and my best time on pirellis was 4.0. Swapped to DR’s and time was 3.4. 36 psi and 3 second burnout. Is that a standard time?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,114 Posts
Drop pressure to 26 and you should drop a couple of tenths-best I have seen is with M/T 305 35 20 at the track 2.9 0-60 in my A8 Challenger stock

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,257 Posts
Drop pressure to 26 and you should drop a couple of tenths-best I have seen is with M/T 305 35 20 at the track 2.9 0-60 in my A8 Challenger stock
OP’s time is great, especially a stock car in cold temps.

The 555r’s are a great DR all purpose for street and track. I used them before switching to MT.

... but yes MT Street r’s are better if you don’t mind dedicating a second set of rear wheels for the track. Even though street legal, I would not daily drive them. They would be dangerous in the rain.

Now my car is modified, but my best 0-60 with the 555r’s was 2.6 at the track.

With the MT’s I now consistently hit 2.3. That’s a significant difference that I am very happy with. :D

035E11B7-11B3-483F-98DB-B5F0EE7B2299.jpeg

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
215 Posts
mine was about the same, 3.5 at about 34psi and zero prep on the street. obviously times are gonna be better on a prepped track with lower pressure, but your times seem spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
3 Posts
just curious if anyone else with this setup has some feedback on times 0-60. It’s 50 degrees here and my best time on pirellis was 4.0. Swapped to DR’s and time was 3.4. 36 psi and 3 second burnout. Is that a standard time?

Good morning! I have a stock 2018 widebody. I have hit a 0-60 on the stock pirellis in 3.7 seconds and the 1/4 at 11.7. Just purchased some nitro 555r DR. I’ll update you all when i run it with them.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
48 Posts
3.7 on stock tires,you are a rock star! Go immediately to the track. Actually stop on the way and buy a lottery ticket cause brother you are on a roll!

Reactions: Bigpern333

·
Registered
3 Posts
3.7 on stock tires,you are a rock star! Go immediately to the track. Actually stop on the way and buy a lottery ticket cause brother you are on a roll!

Thanks. Haha

I did it by turning off the traction control system and slowing laying into the throttle. The tires had 35 psi. And i did heat them up for a few seconds. Which is weird for a street tire...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. Haha

I did it by turning off the traction control system and slowing laying into the throttle. The tires had 35 psi. And i did heat them up for a few seconds. Which is weird for a street tire...

Now my factory lug nuts are not working on the replicas :( they are too large in diameter and I’m having clearance issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts