SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got back from putting a few hours and few hundred miles on my RE.

Backed into the garage and shut it off. It tells me about an update to be in OFF position motor off. I click update. Nothing happens. Think I can retrigger the update msg by starting the car and turning it off.

I do so. Then once off again update msg appears.

71% of 100%

Anyone know what this ones all about?

new to updatinsw on a car myself have flashed quite a bit with hp tuners. Interesting the cat hits the mothership all on her own

·
Registered
2019 Widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
11 Posts
Did you ever get more info on this? I have wondered how updates work on these. They do not have anything on the dodge login page to update via USB, etc.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
988 Posts
After my Uconnect update about 1-2 weeks ago, there was a prompt on the screen that said like "show details" or "what's new" or something after it installed and probably would've told me what was updated....but I didn't have time to look at it, and apparently that was my only chance.
hindsight dammit

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There were 2 new sections. Like a user manual and some assist menu too. I’ll try to take some pics next time I’m in the car.

I just let it sit for the 45 min count down and kept an eye on it. It went all the way up to 86% then when I went to check on it everything was dark. Fired it up saw the msg of what’s new andpoked around a bit.

fortunately no issues yet with anyhting hahaha

·
Registered
2019 Widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
11 Posts
There were 2 new sections. Like a user manual and some assist menu too. I’ll try to take some pics next time I’m in the car.

I just let it sit for the 45 min count down and kept an eye on it. It went all the way up to 86% then when I went to check on it everything was dark. Fired it up saw the msg of what’s new andpoked around a bit.

fortunately no issues yet with anyhting hahaha
If this is the changes, maybe I got them and did not realize it. I have all the manuals on the screen and a few things like what your describing.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot I snapped a pic of this. Those damn screens fly away before I even click the buttons

1 - 9 of 9 Posts