SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a VIN # for my HCREWB today !!! :eek:

Only in Canada...and you guys from the States think its bad when ordering...LOL

Just hope I can get it before the snow fly's to get it home !!!

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,430 Posts
You just know you’re not getting it now until the snow flies lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.KSU

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you just got the VIN your probably atleast another 2-3 months before it is built. That is crazy. Are you getting a 2022 at this point?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,494 Posts
If you just got the VIN your probably atleast another 2-3 months before it is built. That is crazy. Are you getting a 2022 at this point?
2021 and won't be that long, all will be built in next 30 days or so.

Cant you just order from a USA dealer? I dont know the ins and outs of it, but seems like you should try.
No, cannot do that.. Buy in one country but register in another? Can't be done and keep the warranty plus dealer won't go for it anyway.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: dragrcr

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,396 Posts
I have a friend that ordered a SuperStock in February or March and still has no vin.
He sold his REWB when the prices were nuts.
He has had nothing to play with for a good part of the summer.

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
1,237 Posts
And Canada has all that oil and you guys can't get a domestic product to burn it with! I agree with the others, that is just wrong!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,494 Posts
And Canada has all that oil and you guys can't get a domestic product to burn it with!
Built there but definitely not domestic. I wonder if the Canada government knows what's going on with this? I'm sure they didn't give subsidies and tax breaks for their citizens to be treated like this.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ordered my challenger RE November 2020 Got my VIN just few weeks later and still no car
That's even worse......on your order sheet when did it estimate delivery?? I think most or all Canadian orders are being built last...America 's is first judging by length when they order to getting car ( looks on average about 4 months?? )

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2021 and won't be that long, all will be built in next 30 days or so.

No, cannot do that.. Buy in one country but register in another? Can't be done and keep the warranty plus dealer won't go for it anyway.

Bingo Slidd !!

Quick question Slidd I was told that even if you ordered a 2021 HCREWB that there is no guarantee that you will even receive it !! ( were talking Canada now ) Do to all the BS going on right now? Was also told they could not push my order to 2022 because all RED EYES have to have a jail break package which is extra and resets everything !! Glad im getting this one as the 2022 look to be about $4000-$5000 more for identical car :eek:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,494 Posts
Yeah agree, since you've got a VIN I'm sure they're going to build it.

Congrats, definitely been a long time waiting!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No i know Slidd when you have a VIN # ( which I do ) they will build it. I guess the question I'm asking is that there maybe guys out there that have ordered a red eye for 2021 and still do not have a vin # and wont even get one? That's what I'm asking is that possible in this market environment?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts