SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are offering 10% off all LMI (Legmaker) carbon fiber cold air intakes NOW through Cyber Monday, November 30th!

Coupon code: BF-LMI-10

Shop LMI here: Legmaker Intakes

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
FUuuuuuuucccck.....didn't see this. Wanna have another sale?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
429 Posts
Hemibuck this sale was from November 2015....way past that date. I know that Speedlogix was offering free shipping November 2016. That is when I ordered mine. Contact them directly and see what they can do for you.
Good Luck

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Hemibuck this sale was from November 2015....way past that date. I know that Speedlogix was offering free shipping November 2016. That is when I ordered mine. Contact them directly and see what they can do for you.
Good Luck[/QUOTEp
Doh! Haha ok thanks!

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Working on something for you guys .......... :)

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What we CAN do ... is offer you a $25 store credit with your purchase of a LMI Hellcat kit. So, when you order it, put in the order comments that you saw the $25 gift card with LMI Hellcat purchase and I'll issue that to your account after we ship your LMI order. :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
66 Posts
What we CAN do ... is offer you a $25 store credit with your purchase of a LMI Hellcat kit. So, when you order it, put in the order comments that you saw the $25 gift card with LMI Hellcat purchase and I'll issue that to your account after we ship your LMI order. :)
Is this still available?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts