SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BMF
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: Blkout

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Hennessey is such a joke. You NEVER see their cars at a real dragstrip with a timeslip. Just a bunch of marketing BS.
A lot of times their engines aren’t even built at their shop I know a guy that actually built a few for Hennessy to go in Hellcats, He used used rods in one of them and used the rod funding money on new I beam rods that went in something else LOL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,800 Posts
Bring it up to Road America this weekend, see if it can hold up for a few laps of real use. Lots of friends in Camaros are up also and we are having a blast. Weather is great so far. We have our hybrids out burning rubber, brakes and a little fuel also.

·
BMF
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The had a Yellow Hellcat at Lone Star in Texas in 2015 run 9.80 first hit out the gate on little tires.
Nobody had run close to that number in 2015

·
BMF
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
BMF
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys don’t Hate Appreciate

·
Registered
2015 Granite Hellcat, M6, DBA Rotors, Powerstop, SS lines. (Waiting on AAD Endlinks and JLT Intake)
31 Posts
Yea I think the guys over at donut media had a good segment on Hennessey on youtube, bit of both sides that I'm seeing here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts