SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
E85 is, technically, the EMP-proof fuel, as you can brew your own. The 15 percent can be made up of a variety of things, I would imagine, or even a lower proportion if it is clean used oil or whatever. It may be worth some research. It also wouldn't be hard to switch it over to methanol, methinks. Curious if pretty well ANY hydrocarbon of an oily or gasoline-ish nature would do to balance the alcohol. It would be so dispersed, diluted, one would imagine that even diesel would do the trick, or JP5 if you are really bold, but that stuff does not put up with compression heat well at all. One marine told me if you tossed a rag with JP5 in it in the dryer, it would explode.

Just throwing some thoughts at you from where I live, where boxes are not even legal, let alone thinking inside one.

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat
160 Posts
Hell of a build brotha, I bet that car is a handful of fun with death just around the corner lol. It is a hell of a deal in my book, given the investment and time. If I had the means, I would not hesitate to take it off your hands. Be patient, you will get your buyer. Advertise on other forums with more affluent buyers such as 6speedonline or the big auctions like mecum etc.

·
Registered
123 Posts
"Never raced", but the first picture, that's at a race track. You got a number on the windshield. Is that for a parade lap???

·
Registered
79 Posts
$118,996 (NO TRADES)

View attachment 579622

View attachment 579623

Here’s your chance to own a piece of history! OVER $80k IN UPGRADES!!! Original MSRP $96K LOW MILES 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody.

** 8 second street car** Everything works AC, heated/cool seats, NAV, Bluetooth, Leather, Custom $10k Vossen Wheels. This Hellcat Redeye also has a Full Clear XPEL paint protection over the whole car. Cost was $5500 done by RAC Performance in Addison, Texas.

(More than DOUBLE the horsepower of a stock Hellcat Redeye)

This car IS the most power Hellcat Redeye in the state of Texas. It can do 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile at over 160 trap MPH. On a DynoJet this Hellcat Redeye has put down over 1300 RWHP in terrible DA. This car has earned the name here locally as GOKU. Own your dream car, with a dream build!

NEVER Raced, just built professionally by Bailys Hyperformance who stands by their work. This car has a over $80k in upgrades. (NEVER RACED)

- BUILT 426 HEMI engine.

- BUILT Southern Hotrod Race Transmission (1500hp rated)

- FI Interchiller

- 15in Rear Carlyle Racing Conversion break system

- KOOKs 3inch headers AND Full exhaust.

- Upgraded Suspension “AAD”

- Upgraded Radiator “Mishimoto”

- Upgraded Rearend

- Upgraded Cooling System with Ice Tank in the truck from Gearhead Fabrications with Fragola fittings neatly installed underneath the vehicle.

- Magnuson TVS 2650R supercharger

- FORE innovations Triple Fuel pump

- Upgraded Hoses and Fittings

- Upgraded Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Rear Diffuser

- Tuned by the owner of the fastest Hellcat in the world, ZHTunes.

- Verified Draggy time of a sub 5 second 60-130 MPH (FASTER THAN A BUGATTI CHIRON)

This car was built to go FAST, NEVER RACED, Garage kept, but can easily drive on the street.

Sorry no test drives. Will upload as many photos as possible.

VIN: 2C3CDZL98LH132069

View attachment 579625
Can you list the $80k in upgrades by price.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
111 Posts
Looks like an awesome build!! I'm sure it is an 8 second car with that kind of horsepower. I can tell you from experience that the rear end will NOT hold up to that kind of power.
I have a 2015 Hellcat with 900 rwhp that has run a 9.56 quarter mile at 143 mph with a 1.43 60ft. I have broken 5 driveshafts, 3 differentials, 2 axles, 2 rear control arms and a shock mount.
After the diff's kept breaking I installed a G-Force 9 inch Ford conversion kit, and the AAD suspension upgrades. They are holding up, but the rest of the IRS is not. The AAD control arm held up but the bolt holding it broke. It is always something and usually after less than a dozen runs.
The sub frame was shifting and throwing the car way out of alignment. I welded and bolted bracket supports to help with that problem.
The IRS rear will not hold up drag racing!!
I am researching the Moser solid rear axle set up and will probably go with it if I keep racing the Hellcat.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
137 Posts
I'm just wondering how 1300+ hp is more than double a stock Redeye's 800? I think it's too bad the starting point was a Redeye. Why not start with an SXT?

I love it, don't get me wrong there. I also don't think $119k is too much to ask.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
459 Posts
I'm just wondering how 1300+ hp is more than double a stock Redeye's 800?
Maybe 1,374 rear-wheel HP equates to about 1,600 flywheel HP?

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody | 426/Magnuson TVS2650, Ported Heads, Built Trans.
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
$118,996 (NO TRADES)

View attachment 579622

View attachment 579623

Here’s your chance to own a piece of history! OVER $80k IN UPGRADES!!! Original MSRP $96K LOW MILES 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody.

** 8 second street car** Everything works AC, heated/cool seats, NAV, Bluetooth, Leather, Custom $10k Vossen Wheels. This Hellcat Redeye also has a Full Clear XPEL paint protection over the whole car. Cost was $5500 done by RAC Performance in Addison, Texas.

(More than DOUBLE the horsepower of a stock Hellcat Redeye)

This car IS the most power Hellcat Redeye in the state of Texas. It can do 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile at over 160 trap MPH. On a DynoJet this Hellcat Redeye has put down over 1300 RWHP in terrible DA. This car has earned the name here locally as GOKU. Own your dream car, with a dream build!

NEVER Raced, just built professionally by Bailys Hyperformance who stands by their work. This car has a over $80k in upgrades. (NEVER RACED)

- BUILT 426 HEMI engine.

- BUILT Southern Hotrod Race Transmission (1500hp rated)

- FI Interchiller

- 15in Rear Carlyle Racing Conversion break system

- KOOKs 3inch headers AND Full exhaust.

- Upgraded Suspension “AAD”

- Upgraded Radiator “Mishimoto”

- Upgraded Rearend

- Upgraded Cooling System with Ice Tank in the truck from Gearhead Fabrications with Fragola fittings neatly installed underneath the vehicle.

- Magnuson TVS 2650R supercharger

- FORE innovations Triple Fuel pump

- Upgraded Hoses and Fittings

- Upgraded Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Rear Diffuser

- Tuned by the owner of the fastest Hellcat in the world, ZHTunes.

- Verified Draggy time of a sub 5 second 60-130 MPH (FASTER THAN A BUGATTI CHIRON)

This car was built to go FAST, NEVER RACED, Garage kept, but can easily drive on the street.

Sorry no test drives. Will upload as many photos as possible.

VIN: 2C3CDZL98LH132069

View attachment 579625

SOLD

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
137 Posts
Congrats to the lucky new owner!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts