SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
==== For Sale $68k ==== 2015 Challenger Hellcat ====

Tough times require tough decisions. I have made the really difficult decision to sell my 15 Challenger HC. For those here who know me, you know this thing is my 3rd child. But life throws you curve balls and you have to swing. It is just what I still owe on the car and I need to get out from under it. I’m not looking for a profit but I can’t take a loss so, no haggle or hassle. This car never raced, never has spent a night outside and only driven by me. Babied by my folks at Simi Valley Dodge with all service up to date and runs great. Has a new factory installed radiator and new clamps, all up-to-date firmware, even a new fuel rail even though the original was just fine.

But here is what you get. I have thousands into this car. This is the BORLA hellcat that has been featured on their website and youtube channel. You can also check out this forum’s Borla vendor threads and that Challenger is mine.

• 2015 Pitch Black Challenger Hellcat- Build #1514

• Only 3000 miles! Yes only 3000 miles. Garaged & Covered 29 days out of the month

• Auto 8 speed

• All black Alcantara interior (black on black on black)

• Full car matte self-healing wrap (not vinyl) worth $3k done by GhostShield Films

• CF wrapped rear spoiler

• Tinted Windows, WeatherTech mats all around with custom decals by ReBadge

• DSS carbon fiber drive shaft (OEM shaft also included)

• Full Cat-Back Borla “custom” exhaust. This was built on the car by Borla. 1st Borla in the world for a hellcat and not production. 1 of a kind. Can easily prove this with photos, videos, dynos. Full info can be found at Borla
  • Challenger Hellcat Exhaust Systems – Performance - Cat Back

• MRR Hereborrani VP5 gun metal wheels. 10.5” rear, 9.5” front. This is a MRR wheels sponsored car. Full photo shoot and can be seen on their webpage.

• DODGE_CHALLENGER^MRR_VPFIVE_001

• Nitto 555R, 305 drag radial tires in rear

• BFGoodrich G-Force Sportcomp2, 275 in front

• Full carbon fiber BWoody package. Includes front CF lip, CF side rocker panels, CF rear diffuser

• APR full carbon fiber front splitter

• MOROSO black powder coated coolant reservoir tank (OEM tank included)

• Carbon fiber dipped hood vents and intake vent by “WEEBZ”. (OEM pieces included)

• Front Razor’s Edge strut brace (OEM bar included)

• Rear IMF strut brace

• Catch Can with Speedlogix SC mount

• Billet Tech aluminum caps throughout under the hood
I am offering this on the forum for now only. Interested people contact me by PM or Email. I am located in Ventura County, Southern California. I can send many photos to interested serious offers. I also have original sticker and build sheet

Ryan- [email protected]

DSC_9270.jpg

26358902842_89efbde493_o.jpg

26451216925_64c6ed85d2_o.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts