Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,352 Posts
BlackbirdWS6....Thanks for posting the video. I like both cars but It's good to see the Cat pull ahead.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,075 Posts
I don't have face book so I couldn't watch the video... is there another way to watch it?

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
861 Posts
It's very nice seeing the Hellcat beat the Caddy. I am going to bet that the new ZL1 Camaro will be very similar in performance, therefore I would bet the Hellcat will still kick its ass all over the road.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Longer version

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,075 Posts
Nice... Those cars are both pretty amazing... the Cat has much smoother lines IMO... and it has the HP on the top end. What was the scoop with spotting him a car length?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,817 Posts
It's very nice seeing the Hellcat beat the Caddy. I am going to bet that the new ZL1 Camaro will be very similar in performance, therefore I would bet the Hellcat will still kick its ass all over the road.
The Zl1 will be direct competition for the Hellcat. This is one race.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,817 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of butt hurt comments. Well done in your race.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
861 Posts
The Zl1 will be direct competition for the Hellcat. This is one race.
Yes, it will be direct competition, but if it doesn't have more HP than the CTS-V then it won't stand a chance against the Hellcat. Yes the Camaro is lighter but only 500 or so, and it will need more than 640 HP to overcome the Hellcat... Especially all stock tests are showing the hellcat is producing more like 730-750HP.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,817 Posts
I hope the new one is faster than the 2015 model it gave the camaro a bad name.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts