SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running 17/18" welds on a lowered narrow body Hellcat? I seen some people say they can fit a 18x10 without any modifications on the stock suspension. I'm running the eibach pro kit with eibach rear camber bushings. Just trying to figure out what I'll need to fit a smaller wheel. Post pics please!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
20210312_174102.jpg

17x10 F14 beadlocks with 315 50 17
Eibach pro kit
Shorter sway bar links

Reactions: Unavowed

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
20210217_185159.jpg

Reactions: Unavowed

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
With 305s you will not have any fenderwell liner mods.

Reactions: gmaistoSRT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
Your welcome

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
He will not need end links with 18 inch wheels

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
Being lowered doesn't make a difference on the end links.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
116 Posts
Interesting. So 18x10 will for sure fit without end links? If that's the case I'll get 18s.
in my opinion the sway bar links are an easy install 30 minute job tops...if you know the size sockets and wrenches you'll need going into it. You'll also save money going with a 17 due to cheaper tires and even the wheels will be a little cheaper

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
12 Posts
in my opinion the sway bar links are an easy install 30 minute job tops...if you know the size sockets and wrenches you'll need going into it. Youll also save money
I agree, I would not let the requirement of needing end links determine if I get 17 or 18" wheels. End links are such an easy install. Get the wheels you want, and enjoy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
in my opinion the sway bar links are an easy install 30 minute job tops...if you know the size sockets and wrenches you'll need going into it. You'll also save money going with a 17 due to cheaper tires and even the wheels will be a little cheaper
I would either just run drag radials with 20s or go 17" and change the links out with bwoody ones. I just don't think 18s will give you enough sidewall to do much more than the 20s....

Reactions: gmaistoSRT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
links don't matter bro getting ready to put mine down doing the sway bars and springs just waiting for my rear diff brace to come, I love the toy box set up, was wondering how much of a ceiling do you need for the lift ?
Thanks
I believe my ceiling height is just over 10ft.
Having all lowered cars makes it easy to fit.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
116 Posts
I would either just run drag radials with 20s or go 17" and change the links out with bwoody ones. I just don't think 18s will give you enough sidewall to do much more than the 20s....
thats exactly why I'm running a 17, I fit a 28x11.5 (292/55) tire with plenty of room to squat. I have Eibach Launch/drag springs to help with weight transfer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts