SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Hellcat comes with the OEM black 5 spoke wheels. If I put 18x10 Bravado Tribute wheels just in the rear with a 305/45/18 Nitto drag radial while leaving the front stock wheels up front would this combination look off and make the cars appearance look weird? I’d like to run an 18” wheel setup in the rear full time for the looks of the thicker sidewall. Is anyone else running this same wheel setup if so mind providing pics so I can see how it looks?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
you can get a 20x9 for the front to match if you want for track days and keep your 5 spokes for daily driving.

I ran my Bravados only at the track cause they looked off with the Brass Monkeys......but it is really up to you the owner to decide.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can get a 20x9 for the front to match if you want for track days and keep your 5 spokes for daily driving.

I ran my Bravados only at the track cause they looked off with the Brass Monkeys......but it is really up to you the owner to decide.

I was thinking of switching out all the stock rims I have to the BT's to match all around but I haven't seen the BT wheels in person to make a comparison with my wheels for which looks better to stick with. I know for a fact I could run an 18" BT in the rear and a 20" BT up front to match and not worry. I wish I had a replica 18" wheel of my stock wheel though. In your opinion which looks better the BT wheels or the OEM black 5 spoke wheels?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
Can't really help.....it is your choice in the end.

I have some pictures of mine but not a full clear side shot in my opinion.......the Bravados do work better with the black slingshot wheel due to the spokes
20190810_180020.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't really help.....it is your choice in the end.

I have some pictures of mine but not a full clear side shot in my opinion.......the Bravados do work better with the black slingshot wheel due to the spokes
View attachment 570845

Thanks for sharing the pics beautiful Charger by the way. Your Bravados are 18x10 in the rear?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
They were 18x9 actually running 285-40/18 Nitto NT05R tires

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts

I purchased the 18 inch Bravado wheels to run on the street and at the track. To try and match them to my Brass Monkey wheels I painted them a bronze colour. Soon I will be installing them. Hopefully they will be somewhat close in appearance but if not then I will change either the fronts or use the Bravado wheels for track only.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
Thought about powdercoating but the appearance for track days was not worth the dismount of tire, coating, remounting, balancing and all that.....my primary goal was not focused on the wheels but the behavior of the tires with lowered pressure and how I can drive it at speed

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
Would like to get another set in the 18x10 in silver buy they are hard to find available.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
324 Posts
My Hellcat comes with the OEM black 5 spoke wheels. If I put 18x10 Bravado Tribute wheels just in the rear with a 305/45/18 Nitto drag radial while leaving the front stock wheels up front would this combination look off and make the cars appearance look weird? I’d like to run an 18” wheel setup in the rear full time for the looks of the thicker sidewall. Is anyone else running this same wheel setup if so mind providing pics so I can see how it looks?

I wanted the same look and was lucky enough to find a pair of custom built 18" wheels. Tires are 305/45/18 NT05R

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
Looks nice.....any info on who made them ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts