SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this combination yet?

I was checking some number over at RideStyler.com on Wheel/Tire fitment and cam across this combination of a 19" wheel ... 5x115mm, 11" width, 71.5mm Hub, with a -2.5 offset matched up with a 315/40R19.

If I go with the 315's on the rear I'll use a 305/40R19 on the fronts.

What are your thoughts?

I like the idea of placing more rubber on the ground.
Before I came across this match up I was going to go with a set of Mickey's 305/45/18's all around.

P.S. If this helps you determination I already have a DIRS/Race brace from Per4mance Development installed

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat 6MT
396 Posts
Wide body or regular body? For the narrow body, -2.5 offset is way off, and 11" for the front may cause issues. What's the point in 19" wheels in front? 305/40 is considerably taller than stock, and 315/40 are even larger. You may want to use the search function here, read what other people use (this topic has been covered over and over again), and give it some thought...

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
533 Posts
Wide body or regular body? For the narrow body, -2.5 offset is way off, and 11" for the front may cause issues. What's the point in 19" wheels in front? 305/40 is considerably taller than stock, and 315/40 are even larger. You may want to use the search function here, read what other people use (this topic has been covered over and over again), and give it some thought...
Yeah, that's going to definitely cause some issues...not to mention with those kinds of sizes you're going to have to order every replacement.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im going to draw your attention to this article regarding the size of the sidewalls.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Im going to draw your attention to this article regarding the size of the sidewalls.

Technically, he's not wrong. It all depends on application, and honestly, putting a 315 up front for anything short of autocross is overkill at it's best. Even a 305 is overkill IMO...and yes I know the new Chargers have them but still...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Technically, he's not wrong. It all depends on application, and honestly, putting a 315 up front for anything short of autocross is overkill at it's best. Even a 305 is overkill IMO...and yes I know the new Chargers have them but still...
I think you misread the post .... I will not place 315’s upfront ... way too much BS with that. But if the W/B Challys can handle the 305’s I am looking at them as well but on either a 18” or 19” wheel which is dependent upon what I use in the rear.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think you misread the post .... I will not place 315’s upfront ... way too much BS with that. But if the W/B Challys can handle the 305’s I am looking at them as well but on either a 18” or 19” wheel which is dependent upon what I use in the rear.
I was just replying to his comment, but yes the WB will handle 305's upfront. The Demon came factory with 315s on all 4 corners on an 18" wheel. I doubt a 19/20 would fit, but it will fit with an 18.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts