SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have finally recieved 1st Demon #909 in Kuwait. A special event was hosted by Kuwait Mopar Club to share the Demon with fellow Moparists.

Check it out!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Dodge challenger
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Alloy wheel Vehicle
Red Vehicle Orange Car Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Automotive design
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door Luxury vehicle
View attachment 479799

SG

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: GOMER

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
246 Posts
If you know anyone wanting to purchase another, mine is being built, broken in properly, bolt on car with race seats, harness bar, all black. Just saying...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
246 Posts
Still don't get why so many leave the protector on even for display as if it's a aesthetic feature.
I'd leave mine on too if it wasn't for so many people knocking it... Honestly, I don't like ridicule, hence my decision to remove it... but if I didn't feel like I was putting curb feelers on a 64 Impala, I'd leave it on too.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
656 Posts
I'd leave mine on too if it wasn't for so many people knocking it... Honestly, I don't like ridicule, hence my decision to remove it... but if I didn't feel like I was putting curb feelers on a 64 Impala, I'd leave it on too.
Of course a personal choice.I'm pretty sure the contrasting color was to designate it as a protective delivery feature to ensure people knew to remove it, but that seems to have backfired with it being interpreted by many as a color highlight. Just a little funny but to each their own. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
246 Posts
Of course a personal choice.I'm pretty sure the contrasting color was to designate it as a protective delivery feature to ensure people knew to remove it, but that seems to have backfired with it being interpreted by many as a color highlight. Just a little funny but to each their own. :)
But keep in mind, that contrasting colors on higher end sports cars tend to catch the eye and scream, "look at me, I'm fast and special!" In that regard, I think that most seeing the protection on the vehicle didn't think, oh look at that yellow shipping product, they just saw a widebody beast with a yellow accent not much different than a racing stripe. I'm just defending the few that can handle the criticism that many dish out freely. Like I said, personally, I liked them on the car, I just wish they didn't blatently say "To be removed by dealer", and with a little color coordination they can look trick. The protection of the air dam is like putting a wind deflector on a hood or a car bra on... I think they're hideous and don't see any asthetic or protection value but then again they're not bright yellow either. To each their own, I say... It is kinda ridiculous though how many times this gets brought up in conversation, almost like a political discussion from 2017 lol!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But keep in mind, that contrasting colors on higher end sports cars tend to catch the eye and scream, "look at me, I'm fast and special!" In that regard, I think that most seeing the protection on the vehicle didn't think, oh look at that yellow shipping product, they just saw a widebody beast with a yellow accent not much different than a racing stripe. I'm just defending the few that can handle the criticism that many dish out freely. Like I said, personally, I liked them on the car, I just wish they didn't blatently say "To be removed by dealer", and with a little color coordination they can look trick. The protection of the air dam is like putting a wind deflector on a hood or a car bra on... I think they're hideous and don't see any asthetic or protection value but then again they're not bright yellow either. To each their own, I say... It is kinda ridiculous though how many times this gets brought up in conversation, almost like a political discussion from 2017 lol!
One of my friends with a challenger Hellcat, had a brick hit his lip and go under the tire and puncture the tire and damage the door a little, all that broke was the plastic rather than the lip. Our streets are bad plus it saves the underside from scraping of speed humps.

SG

Reactions: SRT1501

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
246 Posts
One of my friends with a challenger Hellcat, had a brick hit his lip and go under the tire and puncture the tire and damage the door a little, all that broke was the plastic rather than the lip. Our streets are bad plus it saves the underside from scraping of speed humps.

SG
Hey, that's great that it did provide some type of protection!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, that's great that it did provide some type of protection!
Surprisingly it did, saved the front lip and bumper.

SG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,537 Posts

SG
Bad????...I thought they were paved with gold?....ooops...that's Dubai...sorry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.