SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched good and everywhere I can find. Nothing came up for a 2.65 stock lower without an adjustable tensioner. Anyone willing to share the belt they use with a 2.65.
my guess K100570HD or K100564HD

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
I have searched good and everywhere I can find. Nothing came up for a 2.65 stock lower without an adjustable tensioner. Anyone willing to share the belt they use with a 2.65.
my guess K100570HD or K100564HD
I use the K100572HD with an adjustable tensioner (2.65 with stock lower) because I run a 2.85 on street (without tensioner).

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use the K100572HD with an adjustable tensioner (2.65 with stock lower) because I run a 2.85 on street (without tensioner).
I have that belt now and pulley. I am looking at running the 2.65 full time so trying to stay away from the tensioner if possible.

· Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,638 Posts
Hi Jon I think you use E85.
@JP9 is giving correct info for the belt K100572HD
AAD or Bwoody tensioner should be used and you should also be pinning the crank.

Linda :)

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jon I think you use E85.
@JP9 is giving correct info for the belt K100572HD
AAD or Bwoody tensioner should be used and you should also be pinning the crank.

Linda :)
Linda- crank is pinned. Vortec and I had a New Years party and did that and axles.
I have seen some at the track without the idler. I messaged one of them from the local track but he didn’t know his size and wasn’t able to go check.
I may end up doing a lower instead of an idler if that is what it comes down to. For the cost of the idler I’d rather just make more power 😊 I’m regretting not setting my fuel system up for more.
Yep I have a drum of e85 next to the car

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
I have that belt now and pulley. I am looking at running the 2.65 full time so trying to stay away from the tensioner if possible.
Jon, did you try out the K100570HD for the 2.65? Curious to know if it worked and where the tensioner landed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.