SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodmorning everyone,

mom sure quite a few have done the pully swap, I’m looking for opinions on the clutched pully vs just a standard. I’ve read pros and cons to both, looking for a little more insight, also what tuner did youend up going with and why?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,338 Posts
Goodmorning everyone,

mom sure quite a few have done the pully swap, I’m looking for opinions on the clutched pully vs just a standard. I’ve read pros and cons to both, looking for a little more insight, also what tuner did youend up going with and why?

thanks in advance
Where are you located in Canada?

R.K.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMO if you're not looking to have the ability to swap pullies, go with a clutched setup. There's a reason they made them clutched from the factory. I know the hellraisers have their share of issues but I still run one on my car.
Thanks Curt

You guys are gunna be my guys for tuning once the borders open back up, really looking forward to heading down to your shop. I planned on running the clutched setup but opinions and experience is always a great asset to learning

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,338 Posts
There is supposedly going to be another clutched pulley coming from Satera Tuning to the market soon. They're going into their test phase in the next couple of weeks.

R.K.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is supposedly going to be another clutched pulley coming from Satera Tuning to the market soon. They're going into their test phase in the next couple of weeks.

R.K.
Looking forward to seeing what comes of this now lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
I
I have the Litens 2.85 decoupling (clutched) pulley as recommended by Dusterhoff.... @Toad.... Dusterhoff tuned mine.... couldn't be happier!!!
That's what I got too, but haven't installed yet. I sent it to griptec to have them put their coating on it. Best of both worlds. Except not easy to change out, but I don't plan on ever doing that once I put the 2.85 on.

I agree with Curt that if you aren't planning on changing pulleys again/a lot then go with the clutched.

Reactions: Shanes16
1 - 10 of 10 Posts