SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger Hellcat
39 Posts
That could be said about both of you.
OP if you have someone wanting to sell you one, make sure you get a picture with their screen name on it, today’s date, hellcat.org and whatever else you could think of next to the item they’re selling before sending anyone money. This forum is fulllll of fraud.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least 3 people trying to selling me an upper pulley just today. They all refuse to take PayPal Goods and Services.

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger Hellcat
39 Posts
At least 3 people trying to selling me an upper pulley just today. They all refuse to take PayPal Goods and Services.
never would have guessed that.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’ll just go ahead and pay full price for it. I honestly think the 3 people that tried to sell me the upper pulley is the same person. All 3 screen names have only had their accounts for less than an hour. Haha!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
125 Posts
I’ll just go ahead and pay full price for it. I honestly think the 3 people that tried to sell me the upper pulley is the same person. All 3 screen names have only had their accounts for less than an hour. Haha!
My honest opinion, just buy a new one and get the Litens version. You wont need to pin the crank. I've made 50 1/4 mile passes and lots of street pulls with no belt chirp or issues. They're kind of pricey, but after pinning the crank and paying for a regular pulley it'll probably cost more than the expensive pulley after all is said and done.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the Ripatuned Incognito lower and it is pinned. I really don’t think it’s worth paying $650 for a Hellraiser when a Metco 2.85 is only $270. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
125 Posts
I have the Ripatuned Incognito lower and it is pinned. I really don’t think it’s worth paying $650 for a Hellraiser when a Metco 2.85 is only $270. Just my opinion.
If your crank is pinned make sure to get the metco. You would absolutely waist your money on a litens at that point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts