SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nexen N'FERA SUR4G Drag Spec in 275/40R20 102W.

I have 2 of these i am looking to sell. Purchased earlier this year, and they have been stored with wheel covers and in my house since new. These tires have never been mounted. hell, they have hardly been looked at! These came directly from nexen themselves, no middle man.

The tread pattern is non-directional and allows free tire rotation to extend the life of the tire at the drag strip. The proprietary tread compound is exclusive to The Dodge Scat Pack 1320.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?message=singleSize&tireMake=Nexen&tireModel=N+FERA+SUR4G+Drag+Spec&cameFrom=selectOE&partnum=74WR0SUR4GDS

Asking $600.00 for both free shipping.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
Nexen N'FERA SUR4G Drag Spec in 275/40R20 102W.

I have 2 of these i am looking to sell. Purchased earlier this year, and they have been stored with wheel covers and in my house since new. These tires have never been mounted. hell, they have hardly been looked at! These came directly from nexen themselves, no middle man.

The tread pattern is non-directional and allows free tire rotation to extend the life of the tire at the drag strip. The proprietary tread compound is exclusive to The Dodge Scat Pack 1320.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?message=singleSize&tireMake=Nexen&tireModel=N+FERA+SUR4G+Drag+Spec&cameFrom=selectOE&partnum=74WR0SUR4GDS

Asking $600.00 for both free shipping.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
I just burned through a set of P Zero 305's from a Redeye in less than 2k miles. I need something with a harder compound.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just burned through a set of P Zero 305's from a Redeye in less than 2k miles. I need something with a harder compound.
sadly for me, these wont help you. they are 100 tread wear. so they are softer. they will hook better but dont plan these lasting if you daily!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts